Around The League V.2

Totty

12 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

It's not about Burrow for me. It's about Herbert being considered at #1 (which I won't believe until I see it). Maybe the Bengals are setting up for a trade down. 

The thing about Burrow, he is from Ohio. The Bengal fans there would burn down the stadium, if the Bengals came away from the draft with any other QB. 

Could be misdirection. 

Bengals are saying they aren’t interested so they can see what they can get for a trade down. If you can trade down and get like a second and a future first and still get a guy you really like. That’s a huge win in my mind. 

4 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Could be misdirection. 

Bengals are saying they aren’t interested so they can see what they can get for a trade down. If you can trade down and get like a second and a future first and still get a guy you really like. That’s a huge win in my mind. 

I already mentioned that the Bengals could be setting up for a trade down.

Going strictly by the draft value chart, MIA would be the ideal trade partner. MIA gets #1 (Burrow) and CIN gets #5 (Herbert), #18, and #39.

The Bengals fanbase would burn down the stadium though.....

18 minutes ago, true2form said:

Mahomes sucks when he can't just bomb it deep. Guy needs to learn how to play within an offense if he wants to be a legit QB.

Lol, pretty sure what he’s been doing thus far in his career is working just fine.

• Like 2