Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

I know we're not supposed to like the Chiefs but i'm happy they won today. Mahomes is a great QB deserving of a SB. Reid has been one of the best HC of the last 20 years so it's logical that he finally gets a ring.

plus they played about the only possible team that made it tolerable to be glad that they won

Just now, true2form said:

And since you guys can't help yourselves from bringing Carr into this, you all would have crucified him for throwing short, throwing behind, throwing picks straight to guys, etc etc.

Carr is a coward, it’s the trait I hate the most. Carr would have folded like a lawn chair with that defense coming for him, we’ve seen it happen many times.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Carr is a coward, it’s the trait I hate the most. Carr would have folded like a lawn chair with that defense coming for him, we’ve seen it happen many times.

Carr and many, many others.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, true2form said:

Yeah, easy for you guys to say crap after the fact. If you can't admit he was playing like crap then you're dishonest. Just like I said it took a deep bomb to get them back in the game. 

His style of play may work now, but he's going to have to grow before the superior athleticism goes away.  

He was playing the toughest defense in the league and made adjustments, you act like it was supposed to be easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

He was playing the toughest defense in the league and made adjustments, you act like it was supposed to be easy.

Of course it wouldn't be easy.  There were plenty of opportunities that he missed though, which you're overlooking for some reason. Watch it again if you need to, but you clinging to a false narrative is ridiculous.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/2/21119674/patrick-mahomes-super-bowl-2020-chiefs-stats-highlights

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Las Vegas Raiders and Tom Brady @ Kansas City Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes in the NFL Opener while the finishing touches are done to our beautiful stadium. 

Ratings would be through the roof. 

First time in 7 years we get to play in KC before December.  Carr would be angry.