Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, true2form said:

Yes, he played well in the end and they won. My post was when he was stinking it up though.  

Doesnt matter when your post was. Even with Mahomes struggling for 3 and half quarters, it was a dumb post. You said Mahomes has to work on things if he wants to become a "legit QB." Like dude, what planet are you living on if you dont think Mahomes is yet a legit QB.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Doesnt matter when your post was. Even with Mahomes struggling for 3 and half quarters, it was a dumb post. You said Mahomes has to work on things if he wants to become a "legit QB." Like dude, what planet are you living on if you dont think Mahomes is yet a legit QB.

Mahomes has everything you want in a QB plus more.  Just have to hope his next contract cripples the team financially.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, true2form said:

Of course it wouldn't be easy.  There were plenty of opportunities that he missed though, which you're overlooking for some reason. Watch it again if you need to, but you clinging to a false narrative is ridiculous.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/2/21119674/patrick-mahomes-super-bowl-2020-chiefs-stats-highlights

I'm not missing anything, he didn't have the best game but he didn't let it spiral him into oblivion. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Oh hey. I forgot about you guys after the playoffs started and the closer the Super Bowl got. Sorry. 

Tough loss i was rooting for you guys. Felt like you guys were the better overall team, as i did in 2013 SB. Jimmy is certainly better than Carr, but not sure he's that guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Tough loss i was rooting for you guys. Felt like you guys were the better overall team, as i did in 2013 SB. Jimmy is certainly better than Carr, but not sure he's that guy.

Oh yeah we had this in the bag, Kyle just killed us with the decision before halftime, and the defense crumbled on that third and 15. Jimmy left plays on the field, but this was an entire team collapse. I wish I could just blame it on him.

Edited by PapaShogun

3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh yeah we had this in the bag, Kyle just killed us with the decision before halftime, and the defense crumbled on that third and 15. Jimmy left plays on the field, but this was an entire team collapse. I wish I could just blame it on him.

The jimmy int was awful.