Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That's the price you pay for having an ELITE QB and its a price that every GM in the NFL would love to pay. Elite QBs make the guys around them better. KC has shown to draft really well. Don't see how that will change now will the same guys in office. KC will be the new dynasty in the NFL. The only thing that can change that is Mahomes health. 

Yes, $40M is a good problem to have with Mahomes. He's a transcendent talent that can even take a roster full of scrubs far. I don't expect the Chiefs to start drafting like Ryan Grigson even if they lose some other stars.

Edited by PapaShogun

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

About?

i dare you to say carr will have more rings than Mahomes on stage

Transitioning high school student athletes into college student athletes. What we as coaches can do both on and off the field to set our students up for success at the next level. 

Lol doesn't really go with the narrative of the presentation.

38 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Yes, $40M is a good problem to have with Mahomes. He's a transcendent talent that can even take a roster full of scrubs far. I don't expect the Chiefs to start drafting like Ryan Grigson even if they lose some other stars.

Maybe but thus far no team has done that. 

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Transitioning high school student athletes into college student athletes. What we as coaches can do both on and off the field to set our students up for success at the next level. 

Lol doesn't really go with the narrative of the presentation.

Interesting will it be recorded? On YouTube maybe?

i always preach grades grades grades I’ve seen so many ball out then fall on their face when their gpa doesn’t meet their fav school requirement even tho the school is interested in them. I always keep it real with my players and they definitely appreciate it.

im like a sponge always willing to learn something new.

lol come you can sneak the carr more rings than mahomes in there lol 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Wonder where he ends up?

Honestly i feel like he could retire. He’s got a ton of kids and it seems like his family is very important to him. He already moved so he’s probably not going to go to a team that’s far from home. He’s made a ton of money and is probably going to the Hall.