Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If they bring him back, I'm done with this dumpster fire clown show organization.

Agreed, until they get rid of Gruden for condoning it and and get rid of Brown. I mean I would never stop being a fan for dumb draft picks, dumb hires, etc but bringing AB back and having Mayock resign would be it for me. However, no way we would resign Brown in my opinion...

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I used to follow and like his takes, but the aggressive pro-Carr stuff is annoying.

Yeah he is basically the equivalent of Frankie. Actually worse imo. 

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I do think Jameis is a sleeper option for the Raiders. 

You guys freak out when Derek turns the ball over!  Imagine Jameis in silver and black tossing 30 picks. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, Totty said:

You guys freak out when Derek turns the ball over!  Imagine Jameis in silver and black tossing 30 picks. 😂😂😂

I have said this before and will say it again. Winston would throw less INTs in Gruden's offense due to the nature of Arian's offense being designed for high risk high reward throws. But I still wouldn't take him because I know he would throw a pick at the worst times. 

3 hours ago, Totty said:

Question is why and when he throws picks.  In Tampa it looked like he would just throw the ball down the field and hope his guy got there.  Also a lot of deep outs.  Those are by design and maybe he is managed better here.  Fitzpatrick's Int % went from 4.9 to 2.6 when he went to Miami.

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Question is why and when he throws picks.  In Tampa it looked like he would just throw the ball down the field and hope his guy got there.  Also a lot of deep outs.  Those are by design and maybe he is managed better here.  Fitzpatrick's Int % went from 4.9 to 2.6 when he went to Miami.

This is true. Arian's offense requires the QB to make throws down field to a spot, before the WR makes his break, and hope the WR gets there.