Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

I want Slay.

Send 19, 81 and 92 for Slay and 35.

That’s a horrible move..... like I couldn’t think of a worse move.

Thats the equivalent of the #28th overall pick for a top 5-8 CB who you then have to sign for a $16-18m per year contract for likely 4 years... at which time he’ll be 29,30,31,32 Years old.

Even is Slay balls out that move is crippling to the team.  It’s not even a Good trade in Madden on a season, not franchise mode.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

That’s a horrible move..... like I couldn’t think of a worse move.

Thats the equivalent of the #28th overall pick for a top 5-8 CB who you then have to sign for a $16-18m per year contract for likely 4 years... at which time he’ll be 29,30,31,32 Years old.

Even is Slay balls out that move is crippling to the team.  It’s not even a Good trade in Madden on a season, not franchise mode.

Jalen Ramsey got 2 1sts and a 4th, is only 3 years younger then Slay and is due a big payday. 

I'll happily give Slay a value if pick 28. All day every day and twice on Sunday.

He is my CB3 in the NFL and a perfect fit.

Edited by OG_C2X

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

As I posted in the News section, this completely devalues the regular season. I’d rather have an 18 game regular season, 12 playoff teams, than a 17 game regular season and 14 playoff teams.

It is 1 extra game and 2 extra playoff teams a year. This Isn't the NBA with 82 games. It doesn't devalue the regular season to the point the product suffers.

5 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

It is 1 extra game and 2 extra playoff teams a year. This Isn't the NBA with 82 games. It doesn't devalue the regular season to the point the product suffers.

40%+ teams in the playoffs completely devalues the regular season. Playoffs should be the best of the best. Not having half or nearly half the teams make the playoffs. That’s gross. 

My best friend was on a road trip and went thru true exact checkpoint yesterday.  He was driving dirty but not that dirty lol.  He was thinking he was done for and then the drug dog had to take a crap When he was 3 cars away and the officer took him to the side of the road and My boy was waived through by a officer who looked like he was 10 mins from Going home and didn’t care about anything.  When I sent by buddy the link he couldn’t believe it, he said it felt like they were targeting someone based upon the way they were going after similar Looking cars.  
it wouldn’t surprise me if they had knowledge of Robinson’s activities prior to the stop.  It’s like Nate Newton Didn’t get caught twice with all that work by accident.  They were on to him. 

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

Jalen Ramsey got 2 1sts and a 4th, is only 3 years younger then Slay and is due a big payday. 

I'll happily give Slay a value if pick 28. All day every day and twice on Sunday.

He is my CB3 in the NFL and a perfect fit.

Ramsey was an insane overpay.  Luckily we have Mayock in charge because we can’t afford to leave the draft with Slay and Patrick Queen. Lol.

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Ramsey was an insane overpay.  Luckily we have Mayock in charge because we can’t afford to leave the draft with Slay and Patrick Queen. Lol.

I'm not taking Queen at 12. Queen at 35 would be a steal.

Juedy Slay and Queen.

Simmons Slay and WR at 35.

How pissed would you be if we shipped 12 and 92 for Diggs and 57 too.

Slay Diggs 35 and 57.

Edited by OG_C2X

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Aren’t you the guy who said Queen is the best MLB since Willis?  If no absolutely now way he’s there at 35, come on!

in all serious I think Queen goes in the last few picks of round 1.

Yes and I had wagner as a top 10 player on my board. And Jake Locker as a top 10. 

Everyone hits on some and misses on others. I expect to be higher then most on Queen but I think I will hit on this guy. His traits are insane.

35 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Yes and I had wagner as a top 10 player on my board. And Jake Locker as a top 10. 

Everyone hits on some and misses on others. I expect to be higher then most on Queen but I think I will hit on this guy. His traits are insane.

Really not trying to be a straight jerk just want to clarify...

So you think Queen will be drafted say 25-35 but will end up being a Willis level player? 

if he is what you say he is won’t At least one team pick him before 35?