Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I know just saying I got a big ole Buick so it had to be a suv or knowing mr genius he prolly just had a truck with a cover lol

Lol Robinson definitely wasn’t a criminal mastermind I’ll tell you that.  What a waste of talent even before this, total bust.  Makes me think he never really dedicated himself to the trade. When your in the mix like that your definitely not giving football your all.

For all he’s making playing ball, this wasn’t going to make THAT much money.

157lb (it was probably 125 farmer pounds (455-460g) Plus They count the smart sealer bags.... they don’t pour everything out and weight it, they include the packaging... and their usually triple bagged....

He’s definitely buying at the right time of year.... prolly paying 1400 per cash for each one of its some good indoor.... selling wholesale for 2500 max.... 

The whole deal is only gonna net 120-130k in profits..... and he’s got the other ex-player taking a cut.  What’s he gonna net 80k? That’s chump change to him.

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

AB trying to make fun of himself so other people won't have to do it... Smart

There are a few in the quotes talking trash.  One said "if you did not have CTE before you definitely do now" or "I hope it knocked some sense into you".  Nothing over the top but funny still.

7 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think this guys gotta leave the Raider Nation, he’s embarrassed us too much.  That’s something a Chiefs or Bills fan would do.

I thought the video was hilariously embarrassing.