Around The League V.2

Totty

btw....156 lbs? 156!!??  wtf? and jimkelly02 is right that isn't gonna make you doodly except being "the man" in your old hood. yeah , you`re doing serious time in texas...OR you`re singin like a canary...no 2 ways about it. as bugs would say....."what a maroon, what an ignoranimous!!"

Hopefully, they're able to get the new CBA deal done quickly, so the NFL can focus on dropping DirecTv. The NFL needs to go with Youtube or Amazon for their Sunday Ticket.  In 2021 making it exclusively with DirecTv just doesn't make sense anymore.

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 5

49 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Hopefully, they're able to get the new CBA deal done quickly, so the NFL can focus on dropping DirecTv. The NFL needs to go with Youtube or Amazon for their Sunday Ticket.  In 2021 making it exclusively with DirecTv just doesn't make sense anymore.

They would make a ton of money just developing their own streaming service ala MLB. 

DirrectTV is the absolute worst. 2020 and you're lagging lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They would make a ton of money just developing their own streaming service ala MLB. 

I agree it is absolutely mind blowing. 

A NFL Streaming Service, that offers all live games outside of MNF, including in-market games, priced at $150 or less, would probably be the #2 selling Streaming Service in America behind Netflix. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This past season was the worst with their streaming service. Lag like crazy.

NFL won’t make their own streaming service. Would be smart if they did, they seem happy with just selling the rights to someone. Which is why YouTube and Amazon make tons of sense. 

After my post I googled and it seems like DirecTV wants to walk away from the Sunday Ticket as well. So that is excellent news if it’s true. 

• Like 1

NBA and MLB offer a team package if you sign up on their websites. I don't think we will ever see that available with the NFL. It would be really nice, but the NFL Sunday ticket is just so much more valuable than those two. With DirecTv with red-zone there streaming service was like $300.00 or around there can get pricy 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Devilshark69 said:

btw....156 lbs? 156!!??  wtf? and jimkelly02 is right that isn't gonna make you doodly except being "the man" in your old hood. yeah , you`re doing serious time in texas...OR you`re singin like a canary...no 2 ways about it. as bugs would say....."what a maroon, what an ignoranimous!!"

Robinson will be (and it seems like he will since Border Patrol caught him) lucky if the FEDS keep the case.  Its crazy how the same arrest can land 20 years in the state and 4 years in the FEDS.  The FEDS are way lighter on weed cases.  I have a friend who got caught with similiar amounts and got 3 or 4 in the feds,  but would have gotten smoke if the state took it.

I wonder if there’s a 17 game season, who we’ll play? Bob McNairs proposal is regional rivalries AFC vs NFC. Meaning we’d play Arizona every year, forever. Could suck if Murray ends up being good. 

However, what I think they’ll do, is pick an NFC division where you play the same place you finished in your division. Same thing they do now (we play the Colts and Browns because we all finished 3rd in our divisions). 

So we’d either play the Bears, Rams, or Giants. Probably would be a home game considering it’s our first year in Vegas and they are due to make up all the home games they stole from us.