Around The League V.2

Totty

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Tyreek Hill lost temporary custody of his son over the issue that happened like a month ago. His girl is pregnant with twins. Hopefully, he can make the proper changes to his life to become a better person and father. 

Given his past and current situation... Unlikely.  

14 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Tyreek Hill lost temporary custody of his son over the issue that happened like a month ago. His girl is pregnant with twins. Hopefully, he can make the proper changes to his life to become a better person and father. 

Hopefully he gets suspended for the entire season so we can beat the Chiefs. 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, BayRaider said:

I said the Seahawks weren’t keeping both Russell and Clark. Once you pay a QB these are the tough decisions you gotta make.

I expect Clark to be traded, hopefully to the Raiders. 

I have a hard time seeing that. We didn't want to pay Mack, so will we really pay 20mil+ a year for a player that is not the caliber Mack is?

2 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

I have a hard time seeing that. We didn't want to pay Mack, so will we really pay 20mil+ a year for a player that is not the caliber Mack is?

Maybe you’re right but I see Clark on a new team regardless. 

40 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

I said it a while ago, but the drop off from Mack to Clark is well worth $2-3M cheaper a year, A LOT less guaranteed, 2 firsts, etc.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I said it a while ago, but the drop off from Mack to Clark is well worth $2-3M cheaper a year, A LOT less guaranteed, 2 firsts, etc.

If we were able to trade 27 or 35 for Clark then I'd be ecstatic,  I just have a hard time thinking Gruden and Mayock would want to pay that much. I very much could be wrong though.