Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

I could be wrong but I think they did not have the audio and have reopened the case.  I could be wrong though.

That's my point without the audio he was going to walk, the kid saying he broke his arm should have been enough with his prior history.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

That's my point without the audio he was going to walk, the kid saying he broke his arm should have been enough with his prior history.

Unfortunately our system is set up this way and piece of crap defense lawyers are more about the money than justice.  I guarantee his lawyer knows exactly what happened.  Guy deserves to get beat.  One time take your punishment and change for the better but this looks like the person he truly is.

guys who might be cut or traded soon:

Ryan Allen NE P

Darron Lee LB

Artie Burns CB

Telvin Smith LB

Halapoulivaati Vaitai OL

Kyle Rudolph TE

Laquon Threadwell WR

Arik Armstead DE

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/4/27/18520578/jaguars-dave-caldwell-telvin-smith-uhhhhhhh-wat

I would be all over  T Smith or D Lee as a new faster, mire range WLB.. shift out Whitehead to SLB and let Marshall/Vontaze battle for MLB..... would see if there is any interest for their teams in Richard or Joseph or a day 3 pick in 2019.... Arik Armstead might be cut soon with the 9ers drafting Bosa, perfect system fit.. still have 14M in cap space

Edited by Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Arik Armstead would be a perfect DE in this system... Telvin Smith/Darren Lee would give this lb core a true upgrade with range 

Why do insist on posting the same thing twice when people are not interested in replying the first time?

• Like 3