Around The League V.2

Totty

On 4/26/2019 at 8:22 PM, raidr4life said:

That's my point without the audio he was going to walk, the kid saying he broke his arm should have been enough with his prior history.

What you and most are missing is the kid and the mom probably backed him when the cops got involved. The tape getting leaked seems like the mom selling the tape to the news. He also never incriminates himself in the tape. The only thing that will change this is if one or both of the winesses cooperates with the law.

With all that said, I thought he was garbage before the tape. I didn't need to hear any tape to know that.

I also think that the practice of spanking your kid gets passed on from your parents. It's a newer trend that this isn't a healthy way to correct wrong behavior. Some are slow on the uptake. My parents spanked me and I read a bunch, listened to some smart people and came to that conclusion, so with my kids that isn't even a consideration. Some haven't had that experience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Totty said:

Why does this make him that?  

2 hours ago, Roninho said:

I think NTL is wondering what the raiders think is wrong with the guy because $3 mio is peanuts for a guy that would start (on our D)

Yeah, @Roninho I was getting to the point that he has proven for 3 years now to be a competent and productive LB that can fill up the stat sheet yet he can stick anywhere and or get a deal past 1 year. It has to be something he is doing, whether valuing himself past the market or rubbing people the wrong way or having a bad agents. The ahole comment was more of a broad descriptor than a specific labeling. 

14 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Can’t ignore the glaring need for depth inside. Richie is crazy but so is AB

I’m confused at Mayock and Grudens tactics.  During the draft the talk was all about bringing in high character guys.  Yet outside of the draft they don’t seem to be as worried about that.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I’m confused at Mayock and Grudens tactics.  During the draft the talk was all about bringing in high character guys.  Yet outside of the draft they don’t seem to be as worried about that.  

It’s one guy on the offensive line who will probably have a one year contract for vet minimum. He could even just be a camp body as well.