Around The League V.2

Totty

Dallas is gonna have to start overhaul that offensive line with cheap draft picks to somehow sign all these guys. Truly a situation worth watching. Have a feeling at least one of those players is gonna be left out and not get signed. I have a feeling Zeke will be the one left out. 

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dallas is gonna have to start overhaul that offensive line with cheap draft picks to somehow sign all these guys. Truly a situation worth watching. Have a feeling at least one of those players is gonna be left out and not get signed. I have a feeling Zeke will be the one left out. 

I doubt it, Zeke makes that team go and everyone knows it. Personally i could see them parting ways with the defensive players or even Dak. 

1 hour ago, BigD1123 said:

Probably should unlock the Cooper thread...this is gonna be interesting. For the 6 Raider fans that didn't like the trade before I think this may drop that number.

I didnt dislike the trade, because we weren't utilizing Coop to the best of his ability. So getting a first for him was great.

But hes gonna get paid and he deserves to. Hes a 24 year old with 3 1000 yard seasons under his belt, and was a top 5 receiver once he got traded to dallas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I doubt it, Zeke makes that team go and everyone knows it. Personally i could see them parting ways with the defensive players or even Dak. 

I think they franchise Zeke two times and he will be around 28 or 29? by the second franchise tag and let him walk. I will be surprised to see Zeke sign a long term deal 

51 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I think they franchise Zeke two times and he will be around 28 or 29? by the second franchise tag and let him walk. I will be surprised to see Zeke sign a long term deal 

No way Zeke allows this to happen.

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I could see them going the Rams route... letting Dak go and drafting a QB early in 2020, maybe even trade Dak for a QB needy team... prolly let a guard go too, and draft another one

Has it been confirmed the Rams are letting Goff walk?

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

no...  duh....  but the last couple years they been going all in with a QB on a rookie scale contract. Cowboys aren't dumb, they have to realize Dak is average and carried by a great defense/run game

Jerry Jones is dumb and will pay Dak. 

50 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Denver decriminalized magic mushrooms. Wonder how that will affect the atmosphere at donkeys games. Probably very little, but who knows?

Who is running the state of Colorado? They are the first to decriminalize every substance.