Around The League V.2

Totty

The statement I saw did not say he will not be suspended but that he will not be suspended right now because the information surrounding the case is not available to the NFL.  Based on the information they have right now it is not enough to suspend him for the child abuse.  He is going to eventually get suspended for the threatening of his girlfriend but I believe the NFL is holding off to see if he will be suspended for the child also and do it all at once.  This allows them to be much more aggressive when they decide to suspend him for everything.  As a Raider fan I would much rather Hill get suspended in December than September.  I want to see if the players will serve up a little of their own justice on this one.  Eventually I think Hill gets a year or more.

12 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

straight up bullsh*t!! what a flippin joke, this makes me sick, pissed ...all the above! and the post up above proves their bias! a player with a past with this crap... a team with a recent history of whitewashing this crap?... and goodell and the boys say "we don't have enough?" my sole and only hope is karma now....real karma. forget an acl or achilles or some crap  id wish for career ending, he doesn't deserve his opportunities... or to have 5 children.  that's a privilege, not a right.  yeah I said it , and I don't care if that seems harsh, tough sh*t!   what a sick joke the discipline dept just dropped on fans everywhere!

I like you. LOL

Love the honesty and passion in the post. 

Fans need to show more emotion that they are sick of the BS. Doubt things change but it's good to see I'm not the only one who gets pissed about things around here.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Tyreke Hill not being suspended makes them superbowl favorites imo.

Hes that impactful if a player 

If he is not taken out during the year I think the NFL will put him on the commissioners list as soon as a little more info is leaked.  I am willing to bet he will not be playing ball when the playoffs start.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

If he is not taken out during the year I think the NFL will put him on the commissioners list as soon as a little more info is leaked.  I am willing to bet he will not be playing ball when the playoffs start.

Don't you guys think Hill is going to be on his best behavior now? Really, he can afford to pay someone to simply video everything wherever he goes now. I would. And if Hill is smart, he dumps that girlfriend pronto. She's nothing but trouble.

22 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Don't you guys think Hill is going to be on his best behavior now? Really, he can afford to pay someone to simply video everything wherever he goes now. I would. And if Hill is smart, he dumps that girlfriend pronto. She's nothing but trouble.

Or is it him?

• Like 1

Phillip Rivers comments on Melvin Gordon's holdout. Yikes

"They're going to get a lot of work," Rivers said of the other backs, via the Los Angeles Times. "It certainly is a deep position for us, and those guys all love to play and work hard. We love Melvin, but we're going to go with what we've got. It's a pretty dang good group."

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Phillip Rivers comments on Melvin Gordon's holdout. Yikes

"They're going to get a lot of work," Rivers said of the other backs, via the Los Angeles Times. "It certainly is a deep position for us, and those guys all love to play and work hard. We love Melvin, but we're going to go with what we've got. It's a pretty dang good group."

That's not bad. 

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Tyreke Hill not being suspended makes them superbowl favorites imo.

Hes that impactful if a player 

If Hill played anywhere else he would've been suspended. They can't take the new poster boy's best weapon away.