Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Dude I never said Cooper was elite ever, even the media doesn't think that so I can't regurgitate that, but your only  argument was he's not a 6'4 elite x WR even tho his numbers were the same or better than guys you consider Elite at the same point in their careers, I said can we let him develop then you bring up Julio Jones and Megatron and when people pointed out the majority of good receivers are shorter like Antonio Brown you came up with some other BS.  After Cooper had a solid 2nd season that's when you moved the goal post and said well he won't be an Elite X like Megatron or Julio Jones , you literally had to wait 3 seasons to try and make yourself feel good about hating on Cooper.

By the way where is Dorial Green-Beckham?

I called Cooper as being not elite before the draft and guess what I was right!!!  Total bitter homer and all you ever post is "he's not 6'4".  LOL Total joke and it is very obvious your football knowledge is at best average.  Let me guess you think Coopers 9 games in Dallas were fantastic right.  What you dont say is that in 7 of those 9 games he was non existent.  Clueless.   

DGB had all of the physical skills to be elite he just had a 2 cent brain.  I said from the get go that DGB could be as good as he sets his mind too considering he was given elite talent.  He didn't care about football so now his elite skills are selling used car's somewhere.  Total wasted talent, it's actually sad if you ask me.  

45 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called Cooper as being not elite before the draft and guess what I was right!!!  Total bitter homer and all you ever post is "he's not 6'4".  LOL Total joke and it is very obvious your football knowledge is at best average.  Let me guess you think Coopers 9 games in Dallas were fantastic right.  What you dont say is that in 7 of those 9 games he was non existent.  Clueless.   

DGB had all of the physical skills to be elite he just had a 2 cent brain.  I said from the get go that DGB could be as good as he sets his mind too considering he was given elite talent.  He didn't care about football so now his elite skills are selling used car's somewhere.  Total wasted talent, it's actually sad if you ask me.  

Nobody expected Cooper to be elite just solid in fact most people thought the other kid had more upside, but you didn't like him at #4 so you when he looked solid his first couple of years you changed your argument to well he won't be an Elite X like Megatron and Julio Jones you brought height into it you're not fooling anybody your moving of the goal post has not disappeared from the forum. If my knowledge is average then you're below average that's enough for me.

12 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Nobody expected Cooper to be elite just solid in fact most people thought the other kid had more upside, but you didn't like him at #4 so you when he looked solid his first couple of years you changed your argument to well he won't be an Elite X like Megatron and Julio Jones you brought height into it you're not fooling anybody your moving of the goal post has not disappeared from the forum. If my knowledge is average then you're below average that's enough for me.

Looked solid?  The dude was houdini here just like in Dallas.  He would have big games and then disappear for games on end, if you cant see that I don't know what to tell you.  

I wanted WIlliams at 4 and said Cooper was a safe pick with a low floor but his value was terrible at 4.  If you're going to take a WR in the top 5 it better be a Julio, Tron etc. type WR which Cooper never was, just like I said. I have never wavered from my stance on Cooper, I have always evaluated him from what I saw on the field and was never impressed like the media has been.  

Keep pumping false garbage to help you sleep at night.  You were wrong about Cooper and I was right.  It's time to bow down to Frankie and just admit you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to football.  I think that is pretty clear by your posts but I just want you to admit it B|

Cooper should have never went at 4, has been hit or miss throughout his career and has been a disappointment considering he was a top 5 pick.   

You're like the homers in Buffalo that still think trading up for Watkins was a good move.  Watkins is a stud because the media told me he was LOL Clueless and I love it....

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Looked solid?  The dude was houdini here just like in Dallas.  He would have big games and then disappear for games on end, if you cant see that I don't know what to tell you.  

I wanted WIlliams at 4 and said Cooper was a safe pick with a low floor but his value was terrible at 4.  If you're going to take a WR in the top 5 it better be a Julio, Tron etc. type WR which Cooper never was, just like I said. I have never wavered from my stance on Cooper, I have always evaluated him from what I saw on the field and was never impressed like the media has been.  

Keep pumping false garbage to help you sleep at night.  You were wrong about Cooper and I was right.  It's time to bow down to Frankie and just admit you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to football.  I think that is pretty clear by your posts but I just want you to admit it B|

Cooper should have never went at 4, has been hit or miss throughout his career and has been a disappointment considering he was a top 5 pick.   

You're like the homers in Buffalo that still think trading up for Watkins was a good move.  Watkins is a stud because the media told me he was LOL Clueless and I love it....

All this would be true if I wanted Cooper in the first place now go find that and come back and talk to me scrub.

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

For what it's worth, the 2015 draft class wasn't one for the history books. I don't like A. Cooper, but he will end up being one of the better picks in the first round of that draft. And seriously, I'm not a fan of his at all. I agree with you on what type of receiver should be taken top 5 and he isn't it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

I pounded the table for Winovich for months and months. I still think he will become a top 5 pass rusher from this draft. Getting him in the second would've been a steal. 

Loved Winovich too but thought he'd be limited to a 3-4 system or better excel in a 3-4 system, seems to be doing very well in a 4-3 which I think the Pats now run. He's probably a more polished slightly stronger version of Crosby. Gary of course is all potential so I'm not surprised that he's maybe had a slow start and it'll all come down to if he has the desire to work at his craft and improve his technique. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

It is different when you willingly sign a contract.  They can do anything as long as you agree to it for compensation and it is not illegal. You want to pay me to make that kind of money and tell me I can not do drugs no matter if they are legal I will happily sign that contract.  Teams put all types of activities that players can not do in contracts that are perfectly legal.  Remember that playing in the NFL or even working is a privilege not a right.

It’s a literally against the law to sign away your rights.

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Loved Winovich too but thought he'd be limited to a 3-4 system or better excel in a 3-4 system, seems to be doing very well in a 4-3 which I think the Pats now run. He's probably a more polished slightly stronger version of Crosby. Gary of course is all potential so I'm not surprised that he's maybe had a slow start and it'll all come down to if he has the desire to work at his craft and improve his technique. 

I also wanted Winovick but I see pass rushing as an art either you have it or you don’t.

22 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:
4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I also wanted Winovick but I see pass rushing as an art either you have it or you don’t.

Not really sure about that, maybe I'm misunderstanding but things like hand fighting, leverage, using one move to set up another etc. can all be trained and worked on and of course knowing not only how to use them but when to use them is something that comes with experience and coaching. Gary has potential for sure, any guy that big and that athletic has potential, it's how hard he works and how intelligently he trains is what is important now - aswell as how he fits with the scheme and what he's asked to do.

I feel like guys like Winovich will always be at least decent players as he has the desire, aggressiveness and will to be effective - if that's what you mean then I'd agree - some players will just succeed as they are driven to almost regardless of the situation.

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Not really sure about that, maybe I'm misunderstanding but things like hand fighting, leverage, using one move to set up another etc. can all be trained and worked on and of course knowing not only how to use them but when to use them is something that comes with experience and coaching. Gary has potential for sure, any guy that big and that athletic has potential, it's how hard he works and how intelligently he trains is what is important now - aswell as how he fits with the scheme and what he's asked to do.

I feel like guys like Winovich will always be at least decent players as he has the desire, aggressiveness and will to be effective - if that's what you mean then I'd agree - some players will just succeed as they are driven to almost regardless of the situation.

It’s more of a feel for the game that I’m talking about.  Training can make you better at it but either you have it or don’t . It’s like vision with a running back.

Edited by Bitty 2.0