Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Lord do I hate the Pat's but I would have hated an all AFC WEST champ game more. Now it's a Sophie's choice between seeing Bill and Brady chasing another ring and KC going to the big dance. Kinda hating football atm.

Go Saints. I cant stand any of the remaining AFC teams, although it would be funny that the Chargers can't draw fans yet had a deep playoff run. Hate both KC/NE. Hate the Rams because they screwed us out of LA. St Louis was willing to give them a stadium. They're trying to buy a championship and success. Loathe them except for McVay. They're only just beginning to catch on here despite being in the midst of a 2nd dominant year. Karma of them losing this year after going all in would be so sweet. And while I like the idea of Foles succeeding, Philly fans dont deserve a repeat.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Go Saints. I cant stand any of the remaining AFC teams, although it would be funny that the Chargers can't draw fans yet had a deep playoff run. Hate both KC/NE. Hate the Rams because they screwed us out of LA. St Louis was willing to give them a stadium. They're trying to buy a championship and success. Loathe them except for McVay. They're only just beginning to catch on here despite being in the midst of a 2nd dominant year. Karma of them losing this year after going all in would be so sweet. And while I like the idea of Foles succeeding, Philly fans dont deserve a repeat.

I wanted NO too, but then I heard we get a higher pick if the Eagles win next weekend, so go Philly.

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bosa getting shut down lol

I think he's very good but also has been overrated. He was a basically finished product coming out of college with his pedigree and pass rush repertoire. Does that mean he's not a great pass rusher? No. But I don't think he's on the same level as Mack or Donald or Miller.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I think he's very good but also has been overrated. He was a basically finished product coming out of college with his pedigree and pass rush repertoire. Does that mean he's not a great pass rusher? No. But I don't think he's on the same level as Mack or Donald or Miller.

Be careful it’s sacrilegious to talk bad about Bosa. I think his Brother is also a finished product.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Seeing these playoff QBs perform, I really don't think Carr is ever going to bring one home to the Raiders. 

I hope I am wrong.

Let's surround him with talent similar to what these playoff QB's have before we pass judgement. 

Do you think Foles is a better QB than Carr and would you rather build around Carr or Foles?

9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's surround him with talent similar to what these playoff QB's have before we pass judgement. 

Do you think Foles is a better QB than Carr and would you rather build around Carr or Foles?

I know who the girls in Las Vegas would prefer. #BDN

Michael Thomas is a beast.  You want to see an elite 1, look no further than Thomas.  

Physical, uses his body, has tremendous hands, great at RAC and thrives making contested catches in traffic.  Absolute animal that I wish we would have drafted.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Michael Thomas is a beast.  You want to see an elite 1, look no further than Thomas.  

Physical, uses his body, has tremendous hands, great at RAC and thrives making contested catches in traffic.  Absolute animal that I wish we would have drafted.  

Looking back how he go in the 2nd ?