Around The League V.2

Totty

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No way we outbid the Chiefs... they will offer a third and first easily.

If we give up the Bears 1st and 2021 2nd I’m done man... that’s ridiculous. 

Think of it this way. if the Chiefs do go all-in and trade for Ramsey their window will be short. Mahommes is going to absolutely break the Chiefs single handedly. Add in a massive Chris Jones contract and then Ramsey, and the rest of their roster will suffer.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Think of it this way. if the Chiefs do go all-in and trade for Ramsey their window will be short. Mahommes is going to absolutely break the Chiefs single handedly. Add in a massive Chris Jones contract and then Ramsey, and the rest of their roster will suffer.

I was thinking exactly. Their roster would be awful with those three players tying up all the money. 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What would be an ideal realistic trade?

bears first and Worley?

Can Mullen play nickel? If not, we absolutely we wasted a draft pick. I guess I’m in the minority that thinks Conley and Mullen will be studs in this league. Although a 2015 Bronco Three Headed CB Monster sounds appealing. 

I hope we land Ramsey, but I wouldnt want to pay much more than a first and that wont get it done.

We just saw what the Chiefs offense can do, and that was without Hill. Use the AB money on Ramsey, but we cant go Tunsil deal here. Minkah Fitz got a high Steelers pick and a 4th, I'd go Chicago 1st and 4th but market bears more these days. 

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

No way we outbid the Chiefs... they will offer a third and first easily.

If we give up the Bears 1st and 2021 2nd I’m done man... that’s ridiculous. 

Fans overvalue draft picks too much IMO. Ramsey is an All pro corner. A complete game changer on defense. I'd take that over 2 crapshoot draft picks personally. He has the ability to reshape the defense and take half the field away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Fans overvalue draft picks too much IMO. Ramsey is an All pro corner. A complete game changer on defense. I'd take that over 2 crapshoot draft picks personally. He has the ability to reshape the defense and take half the field away. 

Don't think I trade both because of the depth at WR in this draft and the need at WR. But i definitely trade one of them. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ramsey gonna want 21M

My guess is Ramsey will get a 4 year extension worth $68M with $47M guaranteed.

He plays under his current contract this year and collecting a $9M signing bonus. After that he is on a deal with an out after 2 years.