Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He's the great, great value. 

Your GOAT.

Lol, so your dividing totals by games Hurts didnt play in to compare him to Taylor?
34 games vs 44 games, all the averages are for hurts. 

Careful with random memes they arent always facts!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Lol, so your dividing totals by games Hurts didnt play in to compare him to Taylor?

Yeah how he going to divide yards per game by games he didn't even play in. Its actually 232 yards per game, It also don't show his 26 rushing tds, that's 70 tds in 34 games.

Also show stats from Taylor's best 3 years in Buffalo didn't do anything 4 years prior and hasn't done anything since its no comparison.

I do think Josh Allen is overrated tho.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Even if you change it, Tyrod had more ypg, lmfao.

23 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Somewhat off topic, but I gotta give some credit to McDaniels and Co.

We haven't had much in the way of off-field issues, and given our location, I'm impressed nobody has been popped for gambling. Usually I wouldn't give credit for that, but we've seen a recent trend with that around the league lately. So, good on them. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, raidr4life said:

No he actually doesn't, lmfao.

A simple calculator will tell you that.

Jalen is the next tyrod taylor. Luckily they don’t play us or Jimmy G would’ve sonned him

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

We haven't had much in the way of off-field issues, and given our location, I'm impressed nobody has been popped for gambling. Usually I wouldn't give credit for that, but we've seen a recent trend with that around the league lately. So, good on them. 

Great point. I can’t remember anyone having any off field issues

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh no man, you've jinxed us now!!!! 😁

On 8/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, NYRaider said:

Jalen is the next tyrod taylor. Luckily they don’t play us or Jimmy G would’ve sonned him

Jalen will be good for as long as he can run.  If he wants to last in the league and be top tier he needs to develop the passing game.  22 TDs and 6 INTs isn't going to carry the Eagles into the playoffs if Jalen Hurts slows down and starts to take too many hits.

Jalen is good though.  Really good.  35 TDs and 6 TOs is pretty freaking good.

• Like 1