Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Robinson's value would be high. We also have sunk a good chunk of assets into WR this past year. However it would be a huge boost to our O to land a top 10ish WR to pair with Ruggs and Edwards.

What would you guys be willing to give up? Might be asking for a pick plus player. 

2nd and 4th or 2nd and 3rd with a 4th thrown back at us. 

I actually really, really like Allen Robinson. True WR1. No divaness either. Robinson, Ruggs, Edwards, good luck NFL. This would instantly make us have a back-end Top 10 Weapon Core, and perhaps Top 5 with some experience. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

2nd and 4th or 2nd and 3rd with a 4th thrown back at us. 

I actually really, really like Allen Robinson. True WR1. No divaness either. Robinson, Ruggs, Edwards, good luck NFL. This would instantly make us have a back-end Top 10 Weapon Core, and perhaps Top 5 with some experience. 

I was having some fun thinking of trades too. How would people feel about Renfrow plus a 2nd?  We'd seemingly have our top 3 WRs in. Robinson, Ruggs and Edwards. Could keep Agholor of Jones as depth too, even take another WR in the mid-late rounds.

I am an enormous Renfrow fan and think he's a legit slot WR, but with a Robinson addition do we really need him? The upgrade from HR to Robinson is huge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blazer026 said:

Wonder how much he’ll command? Obviously we can cut Williams in the offseason to free up some money. 

I believe we save somewhere around $11 M with Williams cut. Keenan Allen just got around $20 M per iirc. I don't know if he'll command that high but above $18 M per I bet. 

Cut Williams, Joyner, Brown if he's a cripple still, whatever. We could make it work.