Around The League V.2

Totty

14 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I am not concerned with Cam unless the Patriots are inside the 5 yard line.  Cam has a 2 seem fastball and that is it.  I am more concerned with BB's game plan.  Just bring the back 7 on blitzes and hit him a few times and he will lose his focus.  Everyone knows I have been very critical of Carr the past 3 years but I would not have traded Carr for Cam.

Me either, I was totally against Winston and Cam. But have to admit Cam looks absolutely terrific two games in so far. 

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Me either, I was totally against Winston and Cam. But have to admit Cam looks absolutely terrific two games in so far. 

I think that has more to do with the teams he has faced.  Cam only does a couple things well so a good game plan should be able to stop him.  If we can hit him early and our offense can do what they did against the Saints we should be fine.  We held the ball for over 36 minutes and scored TDs instead of field goals or 3 and outs.  I also do not expect Edelman to be 100% after getting dropped on the top of his head.

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

In other news, Okudah had the worst game a CB in the NFL has had this season so far, against the Packers. To be fair the Packers are pretty good. Let’s see how he performs against Kyler and Hopkins.

Once upon a time, a young Charles Woodson was burnt 🥵 by Andre Rison.... I’m getting old lol 

16 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yup. His tackling has looked pretty decent, too. Another case of people overthinking and nitpicking prospect to death. Dude was the best pure cover corner in the draft.

I would hardly call it nitpicking... he refused to tackle in college which was a legit concern not a “nitpick”, just about every draft guy had the same concern. If his tackling has been good so far, good for him. Happy for the guy. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yup. His tackling has looked pretty decent, too. Another case of people overthinking and nitpicking prospect to death. Dude was the best pure cover corner in the draft.

Guilty, but i like football players that dont mind tackling. And he completely avoided contact at times. Good on the Jags that hes proving me wrong.