Around The League V.2

Totty

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Not the best game for CJ.he’s gonna have his ups and downs.

Watching him trying to tackle is laughable, Arnette is really growing on me so glad we got him, love his tenacity.

Josh Allen flashed pass rush ability all night and Noah I looked decent too for the Phins but the rookie I was most impressed with was the Jags RB Robinson, he reminded me of Jacobs with his ability to break tackles, admittedly Miami's tackling was terrible but he looks a great find!

Edited by Darbsk

On 9/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, Darbsk said:

Agreed, a RB and SS weren't high on my list either. I think going by my 'big board' I'd have ended up with Sweat, Metcalf and Risner but very, very happy with Jacobs and Abrams. Ferrell is still TBD but he's not showing flashes yet and you'd expect something to build off and get excited about with such a high pick so a little concerned if I'm honest. 

I really like both, one is gonna be the heart of the offense and one gonna be the heart of the defense.

Its scary to think this is Abrams 4th game. The sky is the limited with both of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roi34 said:

just like every cb, even ours. 

But at least ours looks tenacious and wants to get involved around the ball. Still early for both guys obviously but so far I've been impressed by Arnette and his demeanour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Was he really? Fitzpatrick only had 160 yards. Only dolphins receiver who had a semi good game was Parker (69 yards). How much of that was on CJ. 

He gave up 5 catches on 5 targets for 62 yards and a TD. And also had a horrible play to start the game where he allowed a catch and then didn't touch a downed WR so he got up and gained additional yards. 

On 9/25/2020 at 7:05 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Was he really? Fitzpatrick only had 160 yards. Only dolphins receiver who had a semi good game was Parker (69 yards). How much of that was on CJ. 

Fitz had no reason to sling it all over the place.  He completed 90% of his passes, gained 8 yards per attempt, 133 rating, and a QBR of 97.  When they tried to throw the ball it was pretty easy.  The were up 21- 7 at the half and the Jags had nothing.  If you watched the game CJ had a rough one.

It's still early but Josh Allen has made the biggest leap I've ever seen from a QB between one season and the next. Dude was one of the most inaccurate passers I've ever seen during his first two years. And already has like 1,050 yards, 10 TD, 1 INT and is completing over 70% of his passes so far this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It's still early but Josh Allen has made the biggest leap I've ever seen from a QB between one season and the next. Dude was one of the most inaccurate passers I've ever seen during his first two years. And already has like 1,050 yards, 10 TD, 1 INT and is completing over 70% of his passes so far this year. 

Agreed, I’m actually starting to change my mind on the guy. Never ever thought I would. 

Probably goes for 4 TDs on us next week. 

• Like 1