Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Allen is still to reckless with the ball. He has 3 or 4 turnovers already.

He has 1 Int and 10 TDs.  He also has a couple fumbles but I have not seen the video of the fumbles so I do not know how they happened.  He is twice the player he was last year though.

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

He has 1 Int and 10 TDs.  He also has a couple fumbles but I have not seen the video of the fumbles so I do not know how they happened.  He is twice the player he was last year though.

The throws at 2:38, 3:31, and 3:52 all make you go wow. There are probably like a handful of QB's that can make those throws.

Just watched the Seahawks Cowboys game, pretty entertaining. Is there anyone doing more with less than Russell Wilson right now? Prescott was shaky in the first half but came on strong in the latter stages, really pulled his ream together and rallied them and Cooper did his usual disappearing act, glad we traded him when we did.

My Power Rankings:

1) Kansas City Chiefs (3-0)

2) Green Bay Packers (3-0)

3) Buffalo Bills (3-0)

4) Seattle Seahawks (3-0)

5) Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0)

6) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1)

7) Tennessee Titans (3-0)

8 )New England Patriots (2-1)

9) Baltimore Ravens (2-1)

10) San Francisco 49ers (2-1)

11) Los Angeles Rams (2-1)

12) New Orleans Saints (1-2)

13) Chicago Bears (3-0)

14) Arizona Cardinals (2-1)

15) Cleveland Browns (2-1) 

16) Las Vegas Raiders (2-1)

17) Indianapolis Colts (2-1)

18) Dallas Cowboys (1-2)

19) Los Angeles Chargers (1-2)

20) Minnesota Vikings (0-3)

21) Houston Texans (0-3)

22) Washington Football Team (1-2)

23) Philadelphia Eagles (0-2-1)

24) Detroit Lions (1-2)

25) Miami Dolphins (1-2)

26) Atlanta Falcons (0-3)

27) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2)

28) Denver Broncos (0-3)

29) Cincinnati Bengals (0-2-1)

30) Carolina Panthers (1-2)

31) New York Jets (0-3)

32) New York Giants (0-3)

Notes:

- People are extremely sleeping on both the Steelers and Buccaneers. I mean really sleeping. These are two VERY balanced squads. Both have a Top 6-7ish defense. Ben looks like he’s having a great year as is Connor. Tom Brady looked like his Top 5 self in his most recent game, and the most stacked weapon core in the NFL. 

- Titans are underrated. The Tannehil/Henry combo has been real nice since day one. They massively compliment each other. 

- Ravens are a solid playoff squad, but I don’t think they are as dominant as last year. Not a hot take from Chief game, I picked Steelers to win division and Ravens to be a 10-11 win wildcard team.  A very very good team though. 

- 49ers are straight up dominant even without Jimmy and Bosa. Shame they lost both, probably won’t get too far without Bosa. Great squad regardless. 

- Bears are one of the worser 3-0 teams I’ve witnessed in my day. Solid squad though for sure. 

- Saints have had a brutal schedule. Very good team and still a playoff team. 

- Texans and Vikings are two of the better 0-3 teams I have seen throughout my life. Kind of ironic they play each other this week. 

- NFCE the worst division in football as always, minus the Philly SB year. 

- Raiders, Colts, and Browns are not very good 2-1 teams. They are all .500 squads. I think the Browns/Raiders have a shot at 9-7, especially the Browns, but these squads are not all that great. 

- Giants and Jets are by far the worst teams in the league right now. Good job New York... your football programs are a clown show. I’m actually in the minority thinking the Giants are slightly worse. 

Think I covered most of what I might be questioned on. 

Good season so far. Very fun and entertaining. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

i get ticked off every time i see shelby harris make a play. the fanbase always liked him, always seemed to shine with opportunities, which were few and far between outside the preseason

One of the few good Reggie picks, and he somehow fell through the cracks lol