Around The League V.2

Totty

So Ramsey v Tate leads to an illegal hit (No Flag), a pretty good brawl on the field ( I have read no suspensions are likely), and then Ramsey is waiting outside the Giants locker room for more.  And Burfict got the boot for a helmet to helmet tackle.  I understand having a history but all three of those actions would have ended with suspensions or being put on the commissioners list for Burfict.  If the NFL does not drop the hammer they are a bunch of hypocrites but I think they already proved that with Garrett.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

And another rookie gets a td

1st round rookie WR's so far.

Henry Ruggs: 4 catches, 59 yards (14.8 ypc), 0 TD

Jerry Jeudy: 15 catches, 234 yards (15.6 ypc), 1 TD

CeeDee Lamb: 21 catches, 309 yards (14.7 ypc), 2 TD

Jalen Reagor: 5 catches, 98 yards (19.8 ypc), 0 TD

Justin Jefferson: 16 catches, 348 yards (21.8 ypc), 1 TD

Brandon Aiyuk: 9 catches, 109 yards (12.1 ypc) 0 TD 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Snaps?

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

🤦🏽‍♂️ Jefferson was my pick 

aiyuk had a td last night too

who’s mock actually had ruggs? It was about 2 posters here

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

I believe in Ruggs talent, he just needs to stay healthy. The comparable guys like John Ross, Will Fuller and Hollywood Brown have had their injury issues, I just hope Ruggs doesn't follow suit. Ceedee will probably be the best of the group but Ruggs has the potential to be the most impactful, imo.

I will say, though, I don't think Ruggs will reach his full potential with Carr. I thought Lamb was the most compatible receiver to go along with DC long term.

Tom Brady has more deep passing yards than anyone in the NFL, and his arm looks totally fine and strong like most of us were saying. Watch Tape from 2019 and don’t box score scout. Brady worse RB/WR/TE units combined in the NFL last year. 

Tom Brady is on pace for 4500 yards, 45 TD’s, 16 INT’s, 65% COMP, 7.3 YPA, and a 12-4 Record. 

I obviously don’t think he will hit those numbers though. My prediction for Brady in the Brady Stat thread in NFL General before the season started was 4300 yards, 32 TD’s, 11 INT’s, 64% COMP, 7.7 YPA, and a 12-4 Record #2 Seed. 

Yet you will still get the 4-5 usual posters who think Carr is better than Brady..... Carr is absolutely not better than Tom Brady right now. Not even close. Watch Bradys tape and watch Carrs tape. Brady is fearless, and can never be kept down. He also played against a tough LAC Secondary, with no Godwin, and Evans no where close to 100%. 5 TDs to 5 different receivers. 

Brady is absolutely better than Carr, right now. I’m not saying Carr is having a bad season, he’s not. But Brady is still a Top 8 QB in this league who gets better every week on the Bucs. Week 2 good game, Week 3 absolutely tremendous game, Week 4 MVP Level Game.