Around The League V.2

Totty

Looking like my Redskin prediction before the season of Haskins benched Week 5 and end up winning the NFCE might come true. Although I did say Haskins would be benched for Alex Smith. Which I still believe is true. Kyle Allen will get wrecked this week and then Alex Smith next week. 

23 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Mack just hasn’t been the same. He had that great year after the Raiders traded him but it’s been rough for him since. 

Yeah he was good last year but nothing close to great, and same thing this year. 

If he only had one superstar year left in the tank, I’m glad we traded him. 

Edited by BayRaider

26 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Jon Gruden kicks FGs on 4th and 2 inside the opponent’s 20. Bruce Arians goes for it on 4th and 1 on his own 20 lol 

I was coming to say this. Gruden is a smart guy. But he might be to conservative for this day in age of football. He gonna kick a field goal sunday, while kc is going for 4th and 4 going down scoring tds and crap. 

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Definitely feels like the Raiders got the best of him and his career is treading downwards. 

Going up against a rookie RT who the Saints feasted on and he ain’t doing to much. 

This didn't age well

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

This didn't age well

2nd Half Mack attack. He’s always been such a clutch defender. 

With that said, it’s one game, and his point still stands. Mack has been pretty dang solid this year and last year but not Superstar level. He was Superstar level for the Bears the first year they had him in 2018, but that level of play has dropped. No one is saying the guy is a scrub, he’s still a damn damn good football player.