Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, NYRaider said:

He has 17 carries for 121 yards and 55% of his production has come on 2 plays, lol. 

And you have no idea if Bell is any good anymore (I think he is, but that’s besides the point). We have no idea if putting Bell in place of Booker improves our team. And honestly, we have one of the very best offenses in the league right now that doesn’t need modification. 

If it was a DT, FS, SLB, NCB, or DE sign me up lol. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

And you have no idea if Bell is any good anymore (I think he is, but that’s besides the point). We have no idea if putting Bell in place of Booker improves our team. And honestly, we have one of the very best offenses in the league right now that doesn’t need modification. 

I know it won't happen and I don't expect it too but Bell is without a doubt an upgrade over Booker. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I know it won't happen and I don't expect it too but Bell is without a doubt an upgrade over Booker. 

Yeah, but do bell know his place. Booker is cool in his role. I surely dont think bell would be. Not unless you giving bell richard and booker touches and that still might not be enough. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Yeah, but do bell know his place. Booker is cool in his role. I surely dont think bell would be. Not unless you giving bell richard and booker touches and that still might not be enough. 

Probably not which is why I think he ends up signing with the Bills, Bears, or Steelers where he'll likely be the feature back. 

Still not sold on Booker. Big plodder who has broken a few runs.  He's been good so far but wouldn't trust him to be the lead back if Jacobs ever got nicked, which wouldn't be surprising given the amount of touches he gets. 

Doubt we bring in Bell but it would be nice to have an elite one-two punch, especially when you see what Cleveland was doing earlier this year. Always loved his running style in Pittsburgh and wouldn't mind the upgrade if his character checked out.

12 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Still not sold on Booker. Big plodder who has broken a few runs.  He's been good so far but wouldn't trust him to be the lead back if Jacobs ever got nicked, which wouldn't be surprising given the amount of touches he gets. 

Doubt we bring in Bell but it would be nice to have an elite one-two punch, especially when you see what Cleveland was doing earlier this year. Always loved his running style in Pittsburgh and wouldn't mind the upgrade if his character checked out.

Yeah, Booker is getting super overrated now. He has had a few big runs but the majority of his carries have been short gains. I also wouldn't have faith in Booker having to carry the rock 15-20 times a game if Jacobs misses significant time. Jacobs is on pace for 400 touches this season. 

• Like 1