Around The League V.2

Totty

Slept on it and F it why not! He will cost you little to nothing could give you that 3rd down back allow him to show that he has something. Still keep Booker and just use Bell as your 3rd down RB. His skill set there does fit in well with the offense. 

Like others have said Booker is solid as a #2, but I we would take a big step back as an offense if he was our lead guy. I’m all for preserving Jacobs long-term. I doubt Bell would want to join a team as a clear cut #2, but we provide big upside as an offense and can help him get his career back on track. 

Any where he goes it will just be for the rest of this year to reset his market for FA. Steelers, Vegas, Bill, Pats, Seattle make a lot of sense for him. Winning teams that he can have a lot of success in with the passing game along with the running game. 

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Any where he goes it will just be for the rest of this year to reset his market for FA. Steelers, Vegas, Bill, Pats, Seattle make a lot of sense for him. Winning teams that he can have a lot of success in with the passing game along with the running game. 

The Jets still have to pay him $4M next season as well. Unless he absolutely balls out the rest of the season I doubt he gets a big deal because he'll be 29 in February and hasn't had a good season since 2017. Plus Kareem Hunt only got $6.5M per year from the Browns on his recent extension.  

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, Geezy said:

reminds me of your takes on Kolton Miller lol 

Aside from injury, I'd still rather have James who is a legit all-pro DPOY type player. 

That said, Kolton has surprised me greatly. Shows sometime drafting and developing traits is worth it

• Like 1

I'm all for Bell. He's an upgrade and potentially dynamic player you can add. Gives you a compliment to Jacobs. Similar to the Browns situation.

This is what good teams do. They look to upgrade talent, so I like they are looking. Gruden has always had an affinity for Bell as well. 

Further, if it keeps him off the Chiefs, that's a win/win.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Melvin Gordon busted for a DUI and speeding. Broncos suuuuck. 

Wonder what they'll do if they end up with something like the 5th to 7th pick. Probably have to trade up for one of the top two QBs or do they keep belief in Lock who's still very much an unknown quantity?

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Aside from injury, I'd still rather have James who is a legit all-pro DPOY type player. 

That said, Kolton has surprised me greatly. Shows sometime drafting and developing traits is worth it

There is no aside from injury. I'd be pissed if we drafted a safety that has played 1 out of 3 years. If it happens again next year then you have to figure out whether or not you should pick up his 5th year option. An injury prone player just delays the team from moving on. I'm super happy with Kolton Miller. Guy is our LT for the next decade.

• Like 3