Totty

Around The League V.2

Bell was never gonna get traded cause of his contract.

Marcus Maye should be who the Raiders talk to the Jets about. He’s a FA after this year. Can’t imagine he will want to return. 

Basically the Raiders should going over the Rosters of teams that are winless or obvious not gonna win more than 5 games and see who is available. 

Pass rusher and FS both need to be addressed if they want to make that push for the playoffs 

8 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Tampa's defense looks pretty good. Will have our hands full next week.

A win against them would put us in a good spot because we have 3 winnable games after that before we play KC again. 

12 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I really wish white was a raider. That dude is amazing. 

The perfect modern day backer and we take a guy who will probably long term be an undersized DT lol. Although Ferrell did play better last week I'm still salty.

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

A win against them would put us in a good spot because we have 3 winnable games after that before we play KC again. 

That Browns game scares me. They do have alot of talent. Mayfield is just hit or miss

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The perfect modern day backer and we take a guy who will probably long term be an undersized DT lol. Although Ferrell did play better last week I'm still salty.

FWIW White wasn't great last season and has been up and down this year as well. Last year he was PFF's #68 best LB out of 90 qualifiers and this year he's their #54 LB out of 74 qualifiers. 

Lol I hope the Jets keep Gase around so he can be the HC for when the Raiders play the Jets. That team is lifeless and has no hope. Trevor Lawrence gonna have to pull a Eli Manning 

33 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol I hope the Jets keep Gase around so he can be the HC for when the Raiders play the Jets. That team is lifeless and has no hope. Trevor Lawrence gonna have to pull a Eli Manning 

I think they probably ride with him until the end of the year and fire him in the offseason. It's pretty insane how poorly they've built their offense though, they really didn't look to add any weapons and their OL is still atrocious. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

I really wish white was a raider. That dude is amazing. 

Yeah me too he is awesome.

I had White 1 and Ferrell 2 on my big board. 

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

That Browns game scares me. They do have alot of talent. Mayfield is just hit or miss

I think we beat the Browns for sure. I see us going 10-6 this season. Tough games against KC, Tampa, and another loss somewhere sprinkled in there. Colts are suspect, Browns are suspect. I'm really hoping for 10-6.

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Well we managed to lose to his bum *** last season so we have no room to talk there lmao

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well we managed to lose to his bum *** last season so we have no room to talk there lmao

They went 6-2 the second half of the season.

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If we played the Jets next week, regardless of location, we’d crush them. However, a lottt can change from now til Week 13. Plus it’ll be a cold game in December, something Carr hasn’t proven successful in yet. 

44 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If we played the Jets next week, regardless of location, we’d crush them. However, a lottt can change from now til Week 13. Plus it’ll be a cold game in December, something Carr hasn’t proven successful in yet. 

He had 391 yards in Denver last year in the cold.