Around The League V.2

Totty

Kind of feel like we will see the Bills regress a little. They cant run the ball which puts so much on Allen's shoulders and even though he has improved I just think its not a recipe for long term success this year. Also their defense is not good. Last year they got a lot of turn overs and when that happens it usually doesn't happen twice in a row where you get some many turn overs. 

Still a playoff team, but I dont think they're in the class with KC or the Ravens or Pitt 

Edited by agarcia34

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Kind of feel like we will see the Bills regress a little. They cant run the ball which puts so much on Allen's shoulders and even though he has improved I just think its not a recipe for long term success this year.

Josh Allen is certainly regressing to the mean. Put up historic production against bad defenses to start the year but now he's looking like himself again.

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Going forward they got to stop putting NFC East teams on prime time. Enough is enough that division has been awful for years. Make them prove it before you start throwing them on TV. 

They will never stop showcasing the NFC east, no matter how bad they are. Money talks and those are 4 of the biggest markets in the nfl, who only cares about ratings.

16 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

They will never stop showcasing the NFC east, no matter how bad they are. Money talks and those are 4 of the biggest markets in the nfl, who only cares about ratings.

Sadly that is true...

Cowboys will be 2-4 and in first place of the division lol

43 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Too early to tell. But if he wins against the #1 defense in the league (Tampa Bay) and has a solid game, it certainly will be trending that way.

If he has a big game and we win he'll definitely be right in the mix in terms of the MVP discussion. Back to back wins over Mahomes/Brady would probably be the best two game stretch of Carr's career.