Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Going 6-10 or 7-9 with Tua does more for your franchise than going 8-8 or 9-7. Dolphins committed to a full rebuild. Continuing to play fitz to be close to an average team with a slim outside chance at a wildcard birth is short sided. Play tua, let him get his feet wet if he is fully healthy. I like the move. Dont know if Tua will be good or bad but I like the move. Its continuing to build towards the future. 

Until he gets hurt. It hasn’t even been a year since he had his hip replaced.

He should’ve sat this whole year  just to make sure he’s 100% healthy and knows what he can and can’t do in NFL.( sliding etc.)

Vikings are in clear rebuild mode and have lost so many good players just traded Yannick and they have to pay D.Hunter after this year who will demand top top dollar. While Cousins has a 31 million cap number next year. Sheesh gonna be a rough couple years for the Vikings 

37 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would assume a 3rd round pick. Cause if he walks after this year they will get a 3rd round comp pick

Offer a 3rd this year and 5th next year

I rather would have had Yannick lol man ravens gave up what a 5th ? For Calais Campbell soo jealous 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Vikings are in clear rebuild mode and have lost so many good players just traded Yannick and they have to pay D.Hunter after this year who will demand top top dollar. While Cousins has a 31 million cap number next year. Sheesh gonna be a rough couple years for the Vikings 

And Cousins is playing terribly this year.  Giving up all these talented players for a very erratic QB just sucks for them.  

Always looking at the standings in the AFC. 

Browns have three games they should lose for sure in the Titans, Ravens, and Steelers left.  They seem kind of suspect so I'm hoping we beat them, they may lose to the Bengals after barely beating them earlier in the season, and the Texans could always pull off an upset.  4-2 might end with them going 10-6 or 9-7.  

I expect the Colts to get beat up and not make the playoffs.  Ravens, Titans twice, Packers, Steelers, and the Raiders.  There 4 wins are Bengals, Jets, Vikings, and Bears which I'm pretty sure had Trubisky starting.  They could end up 9-7, 8-8 if we beat them.  

Dolphins have the Rams, Chiefs, Patriots, Bills, and us this season.  Two of their 3 wins came from the Jaguars and Jets.  I expect them to go at best 8-8, probably 7-9.  Unless Tua goes off.  I can't predict that so we'll see what happens.

Can't really predict the Patriots.  They may be 2-3 but they beat us without Ruggs and T. Brown and they lost a game with a backup QB to the Chiefs.  They have the Bills twice, Ravens, and Rams as there most challenging games left.  We'll see what happens.  Just glad they're 2-3.  Hopefully the 49ers find a way to pull off another win with their depleted roster.

Just trying to see how we can get in the playoffs when the AFC is clearly the stronger division and we look like we have 3-4 teams fighting for the 2 wild card spots that are open.  I know there are three but clearly the Ravens or the Steelers are taking one of those spots.    

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Until he gets hurt. It hasn’t even been a year since he had his hip replaced.

He should’ve sat this whole year  just to make sure he’s 100% healthy and knows what he can and can’t do in NFL.( sliding etc.)

They wouldn't invest this much into him and than play him if he wasnt 100%. He can get a high ankle sprain in two weeks or the first week of next year. People gonna say he injury prone regardless. 

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah Ravens gave up very little for Calais 

i saw a tweet about how the Ravens have acquired Yannick, Calais and Marcus Peters for the total of three fifth-round picks, a third-round pick and back-up LB

hahaha 

This is Billy Beane stuff right here.

19 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Pull the trigger if true:

The Jets “probably” couldn’t turn down a second-round pick for Quinnen Williams according to @Connor_J_Hughes, but haven’t had a serious offer. yikes

2nd ALL DAY!!! Easy as hell. 

A 1st gives me some pause this early into the season, because we could collapse for all we know. If we beat the Bucs, then a 1st comes into play. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

They wouldn't invest this much into him and than play him if he wasnt 100%. He can get a high ankle sprain in two weeks or the first week of next year. People gonna say he injury prone regardless. 

He never play a full season ever not even in high school.

That's why you should be super careful with him.

It's probably he's playing style,  you have to teach him to slide and throw the ball away as to not take hits

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

One thing to note about Anthony Harris is he just turned 29. Great player at a position of need but I don't want to give much up for him. Especially considering he's a FA right away. 

We'd probably only make the move if we were confident we could extend him.