Around The League V.2

Totty

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Give them Trent Brown and a 3rd.  I do not know if they want him but worth a shot.

Probably not. They have two All Pro OT’s. Ryan is the 1b to Trent Brown in RT’s of football. And Ryan actually plays all his games. 

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:
1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If the Raiders traded for him, the offense would be filthy

Agreed. Not about to spend a 1st on a WR though, and he would certainly cost a 1st.

I'd be more keen to trade a 2nd for Quinnen Williams than a 1st for Thomas. As great as Thomas is Williams would be exactly what we need in the interior and on a cheap contract for a few years. If he gets traded for a 2nd and we are not in on the action that would be very frustrating.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I'd be more keen to trade a 2nd for Quinnen Williams than a 1st for Thomas. As great as Thomas is Williams would be exactly what we need in the interior and on a cheap contract for a few years. If he gets traded for a 2nd and we are not in on the action that would be very frustrating.

We’d have to get QW first before I’d even consider it. 

33 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Insert whynotbothgif. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:
3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Insert whynotbothgif

I'd rather keep our powder dry on the 1st and snag the top FS maybe. As good as Thomas is, we're quite deep at WR and I'd rather spend the dollars on D. 

• Like 1