Totty

Around The League V.2

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lolll

If this goes through I wish a plague of frogs onto Tampa Bay 👿👿

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

If this goes through I wish a plague of frogs onto Tampa Bay 👿👿

I wish he does sign he'll destroy that team from the inside.

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It's crazy because he was considered a can't miss prospect and one of the safest picks in the draft. 

Who said that?? I remember people saying you need a DC that thinks outside the box to utilizing him.

RUMORS : Some in league circles believe that the #Saints  could be willing to move star WR Michael Thomas at the trade deadline, per a report from @ProFootballTalk

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

RUMORS : Some in league circles believe that the #Saints  could be willing to move star WR Michael Thomas at the trade deadline, per a report from @ProFootballTalk

If the Raiders traded for him, the offense would be filthy

14 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Agreed. Not about to spend a 1st on a WR though, and he would certainly cost a 1st. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Not about to spend a 1st on a WR though, and he would certainly cost a 1st. 

Give them Trent Brown and a 3rd.  I do not know if they want him but worth a shot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Give them Trent Brown and a 3rd.  I do not know if they want him but worth a shot.

Probably not. They have two All Pro OT’s. Ryan is the 1b to Trent Brown in RT’s of football. And Ryan actually plays all his games. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Probably not. They have two All Pro OT’s. Ryan is the 1b to Trent Brown in RT’s of football. And Ryan actually plays all his games. 

So he's 1a?

20 minutes ago, Totty said:

So he's 1a?

I’d say Trent is 1a, barely, when he plays, which is rare. Ryan has never missed a game in his career. 

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:
1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'd be more keen to trade a 2nd for Quinnen Williams than a 1st for Thomas. As great as Thomas is Williams would be exactly what we need in the interior and on a cheap contract for a few years. If he gets traded for a 2nd and we are not in on the action that would be very frustrating.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I'd be more keen to trade a 2nd for Quinnen Williams than a 1st for Thomas. As great as Thomas is Williams would be exactly what we need in the interior and on a cheap contract for a few years. If he gets traded for a 2nd and we are not in on the action that would be very frustrating.

We’d have to get QW first before I’d even consider it. 

33 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Insert whynotbothgif. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:
3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Insert whynotbothgif

I'd rather keep our powder dry on the 1st and snag the top FS maybe. As good as Thomas is, we're quite deep at WR and I'd rather spend the dollars on D. 

• Like 1

They’re so many teams with bad defenses this year. Makes me feel a little okay about the bad Raiders defense