Around The League V.2

Totty

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When/if Isaiah Simmons figures it out they're going to have some crazy playmaking talent on that defense with Simmons, Baker, Jones, Murphy, etc. 

The light looks to have finally come on for Hassan Reddick as well. They moved him to edge and he leads them in sacks. Also still has the ability to cover in space

• Like 1

We need playmakers on our defense. You saw Budda Baker get that INT and long return in the red zone and Simmons getting an INT in OT to help Arizona seal the win. Those are the type of plays you have to make to win, especially if your defense isn't great overall. Our 2016 defense sucked but we made plays and generated takeaways.

Just now, NYRaider said:

We need playmakers on our defense. You saw Budda Baker get that INT and long return in the red zone and Simmons getting an INT in OT to help Arizona seal the win. Those are the type of plays you have to make to win, especially if your defense isn't great overall. Our 2016 defense sucked but we made plays and generated takeaways.

Littleton was supposed to be one but has clearly regressed under PG. Hoping a different DC can put him in better positions to make plays like he did in LA.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I think Abram has the potential to be one as well. 

That is why we should have drafted White over Ferrell.  We could have had White, Abram, and Joseph running around smacking everyone in the mouth.  If you are drafting top ten you need to get someone that produced in college and has elite athleticism.  

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Wonder if @Darbsk still thinks Murray is a poor thrower after watching that.

I still don't like their gimmicky air raid offense, but Murray is a gamer. And Issiah Simmons looks freaking huge on the field 

I didnt see the game sorry, seems he only plays well when I dont watch! Whenever I've seen him he has made plays with his legs but looked well below average as a passer. I may be able to catch the Cards game later in the week though and if he plays well I'll be honest enough to say it.

I have no predetermined opinion of Murray so Its not a case of wanting him to succeed or fail, I just call it as I see it based on what I watch 😀