Around The League V.2

Totty

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If PG stays they have to go out and get Dunlap. Can’t imagine he will be expensive dude is begging to get out. 

He's been a very good, underrated player over the years but i think it may be the wrong time for Dunlap, he's no spring chicken anymore, not inexpensive and is he really going to make that much difference on his own? I feel like Atkins may be the better bet but if we're trading for a DL then lets not get short sighted and look longer term and go for Quinnen Williams if he is available at reasonable cost. He's still very young, shown plenty of flashes and is economic for at least 2 more years.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

OBJ done for the year with an ACL tear. Never good to see injuries, but we do play them next...

I don’t really think it matters, he was having a so so season. They are about running the ball, and throwing off play action. Going have to stuff the run if we want to win this game. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

I don’t really think it matters, he was having a so so season. They are about running the ball, and throwing off play action. Going have to stuff the run if we want to win this game. 

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

OBJ done for the year with an ACL tear. Never good to see injuries, but we do play them next...

Baker actually played better once OBJ went out yesterday. Because he was able to spread the ball around instead of having to force feed 10 targets to OBJ. The Browns will put up 30+ on us next week, we just have to hope our OL is healthy and we can score 30+ as well. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Baker actually played better once OBJ went out yesterday. Because he was able to spread the ball around instead of having to force feed 10 targets to OBJ. The Browns will put up 30+ on us next week, we just have to hope our OL is healthy and we can score 30+ as well. 

For one week, I thought maybe we actually turned the corner. Nah defense still sucks and will hold this team back lol. Atleast Lakers and Dodgers been kicking butt this year 😂 2 of 3 isn’t bad  

Edited by Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

For one week, I thought maybe we actually turned the corner. Nah defense still sucks and will hold this team back lol. Atleast Lakers and Dodgers been kicking butt this year 😂 2 of 3 isn’t bad  

You thought we turned the corner defensively after we gave up 32 points and 450 yards? lol 

Just now, dante9876 said:

Johnson should be a raider ugh. He is better than damon so far. I hope we get some real coaches in here soon. 

We won’t know for a couple years, but yeah I bet Johnson becomes the better player, and was such a pure fit for our scheme. He was my CB2 behind Okudah in my draft rankings.