Around The League V.2

Totty

On 10/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, agarcia34 said:

Cowboys gonna end up with a top 3-5 pick and it will be interesting in seeing what they do at QB. 

I'd trade up and draft one let Dak go. Hope I 'hit' because they will cost Dak money after 5th year option. 

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Allen Robinson played with Bortles, Mitch and Foles... three awful QBs..Trade that man so we can finally see his reach his top potential 

He’d probably cost a bit too since the bears are in the playoff race. Would like to try to sign him in the offseason though. Give him Williams money 

31 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

So sean can move on from wade Phillips. Bring in a young guy with some fresh ideas. But guenther is to good to be let go. Interesting. 

McVay had no personal ties to Wade Phillips. Gruden has personal ties to PG. conflict of interest. 

Gruden let Buckner go to hire another friend of his. Just not a good way to do business 

Why you shouldn’t hire your friends if you can’t separate the two. 

I knew Marinelli would be a failure here.  He’s a retread and while he was once a great coach his schemes and ideas are so old and figured out. We should have kept Buckner.

we need to fire the entire staff minus POSSIBLY Jim O’Neil.  Then bring in young, innovative new coaches who work with what they got And maximize it instead Of finding players to fit their scheme.  Every time we bring these guys It takes years to get “their guys” and by then there already on the way out and we have to start all over.

its sad these older coaches are so tied to “their scheme” and can’t change up at all.  It shows a real weakness in their abilities IMO.

10 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

He’d probably cost a bit too since the bears are in the playoff race. Would like to try to sign him in the offseason though. Give him Williams money 

My son had the same injury and my wife works at the hospital they brought in the NY Giants surgeon for the operation and it still hurts a lot three years later.

they said he’ll need multiple operations to remove pins and stuff and He’ll never be 100%