Around The League V.2

Totty

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Time for Irving to be active on game day. Can’t wait to see less M. Collins on Sundays. 

You've just pushed me from meh on Irving to excited purely on the less Collins part... 

I just want more Hurst and PJ back 😣

13 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Absolutely horrendous that we are somehow still short of cash. Hopefully Irving comes on because we need more pass rush.

Especially when you see what we've got tied up in or already invested in Witten, Mariota, Heath, Nassib, Collins, Carrier, Williams for so little production. Nassib is at least playing and Williams is due to injury but still..... 

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Especially when you see what we've got tied up in or already invested in Witten, Mariota, Heath, Nassib, Collins, Carrier, Williams for so little production. Nassib is at least playing and Williams is due to injury but still..... 

It's going to be really easy to free up cash in the off season though.  All these bums are going to be released and we can continue to look for other solid FA additions.  At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It's going to be really easy to free up cash in the off season though.  All these bums are going to be released and we can continue to look for other solid FA additions.  At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, its true that a lot of those cap hits will be gone but do we think they will be spent wisely after seeing the deals some of our guys got? Those guys are basically two Khalil Macks plus a couple backups....... 

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Well, its true that a lot of those cap hits will be gone but do we think they will be spent wisely after seeing the deals some of our guys got? Those guys are basically two Khalil Macks plus a couple backups....... 

Some will pan out and some won't. Hopefully we hit on another Kwit. Sadly not many free agents are panning out.

Forgot about Agholor. He is panning out too.

Edited by Jerry

On 11/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, agarcia34 said:

Saints are projected to be 92 million dollars over the cap in 2021. That is just truly cap hell lmfao

Even Thor we just played them it’s amazing how fast this Bucs defense plays. These dudes fly around. 

Maybe that’s why Michael Thomas was on the trade block. I would throw a 2nd rounder in the offseason. He’s a super star

Edited by Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Yeah I’m fine with the current group of pass catchers. Can the Raiders get an actual defense though? 

We really need to go defense heavy in the draft and FA this off-season. We barely need for anything on offense right now.

Anyone else getting a bit fed up with the sane teams over and over again on TNF or MNF seems to be Green Bay, San Francisco and Pittsburgh every week. I like to see all the teams play, especially the lesser regarded teams like Detroit, Washington or Houston?

I don't mind them showing the same teams its when those teams are no longer good and they keep on showing them(NFC East). Last night was the first time all season where I didn't watch the TNF game. I didn't have money on it and the only way Aaron Rodgers can beat the 49ers is with them playing with their 2nd/3rd team squad. 

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Anyone else getting a bit fed up with the sane teams over and over again on TNF or MNF seems to be Green Bay, San Francisco and Pittsburgh every week. I like to see all the teams play, especially the lesser regarded teams like Detroit, Washington or Houston?

Yeah I didn’t watch it either. But I get it, the other teams don’t draw in as many viewers. I’d rather see a better variety of teams too.