Around The League V.2

Totty

@BayRaider  It looks like your boy Tua was benched for Fitztrash.  That was a short run your sure fire HOFer and the best QB prospect to come out in awhile LOL.  The will come out with some lame excuse about how he got injured or some trash like that but he was clearly inept and has shown nothing that even remotely says elite over the last few weeks.

Explain to me why you think Tua is elite again?  Hahahaha 

Carr should have been traded or released and we should have signed Brady or Winston.  Herbert is garbage and Tua is a can't miss, elite prospect.  I just want to make sure I have your pre season predictions correct SMH.

Just now, dante9876 said:

Trash. Difference is I can admit it. I don't got no stake in if he sucks or don't. 

Fair enough, I respect you for admitting it. 

I didn't watch the whole game but a bit on RedZone.  I agree he looks like trash.  I never understood the hype or the elite skillset talk like @BayRaider and the talking head shills from NFL Network kept pumping down our throats.  it never made sense to me but some people eat that stuff up.  The Tua hype on social media is laughable and clearly from fans who lack an understanding about football and what makes a great QB. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Oh look fitz ends the game with an interception. What a shocker. 

LOL yeah, that's why I call him Fitztrash.  The fact that after 3 games the Phins coaching staff went back to him after all that Tank for Tua talk...  Yikes

Tua is exactly what I thought he would be.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So fantastic he got benched vs the Donkeys?

I’d bench him too if he got sacked 6 times. He certainly wasn’t playing well at all, but Tua is the last QB in the league that needs to get sacked 6 times. You don’t risk injury when he just recovered, and is injury prone. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I’d bench him too if he got sacked 6 times. He certainly wasn’t playing well at all, but Tua is the last QB in the league that needs to get sacked 6 times. You don’t risk injury when he just recovered, and is injury prone. 

He sucks.

Just now, NYRaider said:

He sucks.

Nice trolling. 

The guy has one bad game so far and he’s a bust. 

I basically already called this to a T. Said you and Frankie would stay quiet any positive Tua performance, and come ragdoll him for any negative performance. This will last his entire career. Honestly you two are so bias as Tua haters, doesn’t really matter what your opinion is. 

Tua did suck today, absolutely. I can admit that. I’ve never been some fanboy of Tua, or Alabama. I had him as my #2 prospect behind Burrow and ya’ll took some weird vendetta against that. 

I will call out his good performances, and bad performances, and also realize the jury is still out in him for 2-3 years minimum. 

You guys will come in here every bad performance, and be dead quiet every good performance. That is the definition of a hater. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You guys are hilarious. Tua was fantastic the past few weeks and I stayed dead quiet. Yet he had a pretty bad week today and here you guys are. Clowns. Straight up clowns. 

"Fantastic"  Over the prior 3 weeks Tua's fantastic numbers averaged 170YPG and 1.5 TD's.  Those are fantastic numbers to you?

The head coach just benched your "elite stud" after 3 games in which you called his play fantastic.  He was benched for castoff trash Fitztrash. You can't be serious....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nice trolling. 

The guy has one bad game so far and he’s a bust. 

I basically already called this to a T. Said you and Frankie would stay quiet any positive Tua performance, and come ragdoll him for any negative performance. This will last his entire career. Honestly you two are so bias as Tua haters, doesn’t really matter what your opinion is. 

Tua did suck today, absolutely. I can admit that. I’ve never been some fanboy of Tua, or Alabama. I had him as my #2 prospect behind Burrow and ya’ll took some weird vendetta against that. 

I will call out his good performances, and bad performances, and also realize the jury is still out in him for 2-3 years minimum. 

You guys will come in here every bad performance, and be dead quiet every good performance. That is the definition of a hater. 

Good performances?  Tua averages 170 YPG and 1.5 TD's over the last 3 games....  You clearly are delusional calling his average game management over the last 3 games "fantastic performances".

Tell me you don't watch football, that can be the only excuse for all the nonsense you consistently spew that is flat out incorrect.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Good performances?  Tua averages 170 YPG and 1.5 TD's over the last 3 games....  You clearly are delusional calling his average game management over the last 3 games "fantastic performances".

Tell me you don't watch football, that can be the only excuse for all the nonsense you consistently spew that is flat out incorrect.

You have way too high expectations for a rookie. 3-0 with a 5-0 TD/INT Ratio, and extending plays behind a terrible OL consistently, isn’t good for a rookie, then you will never give the guy credit where credit is due.