Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You have way too high expectations for a rookie. 3-0 with a 5-0 TD/INT Ratio, and extending plays behind a terrible OL consistently, isn’t good for a rookie, then you will never give the guy credit where credit is due. 

170 YPG and 1.5 TD's a game is fantastic to you?  I guess Herbert is still trash too right?

Look at the way Herbert has been playing and you had him pegged for a bust.  He's a rookie and proving your "expert QB evaluations" to be flat out trash.  Keep listening to NFL Network lol

Now the Phins have a terrible Oline.  I'll have to dig up your posts but you were saying they had a great Oline and are a 12 and 4 team with Tua.  Like I said you can't be serious....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL yeah, that's why I call him Fitztrash.  The fact that after 3 games the Phins coaching staff went back to him after all that Tank for Tua talk...  Yikes

Tua is exactly what I thought he would be.

Yes he threw an int at the end of a game he had to come off the bench after 3 weeks of not starting but the last five games starting which QB do you take.

Comp Att % Yards Y/A TD Int Rate
90 139 64.1 1,061 7.4 8 2 100.1
118 167 73.1 1,344 8.3 10 4 111.8

Carr is playing great but you need to ease up on Fitz who is playing good with no help.  Call him Fitztrash if you like but it just shows your bias.  If Tua was not a top ten pick Fitz would still be the starter and Miami would have a better record than the Raiders.

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

170 YPG and 1.5 TD's a game is fantastic to you?  I guess Herbert is still trash too right?

Look at the way Herbert has been playing and you had him pegged for a bust.  He's a rookie and proving your "expert QB evaluations" to be flat out trash.  Keep listening to NFL Network lol

Now the Phins have a terrible Oline.  I'll have to dig up your posts but you were saying they had a great Oline and are a 12 and 4 team with Tua.  Like I said you can't be serious....

I mean Herbert is certainly my front runner for OROY, but you guys are still clowns trying to crown Herbert and completely dump on Tua with half a season (Tua a quarter of a season). Judging a QB before 2 years, and preferably 4, is just irresponsible. I’ve criticized QB draft prospects pretty hard, but never criticize them like you guys do this early. And if Herbert does well, happy for him. I don’t hate on anyone. Yes I thought he’d have a lackluster career (never said bust, said he’d be average to below average for 5 years and then go to another team and be a fringe starter/backup). However, I never cheer on someone to have a lackluster career. I hope the guy succeeds. However, the way you guys treat Tua seems like you really are rooting for him to fail. You never have praised Tua, not one sentence. I have praised Herbert plenty this year. 

Really don’t understand the strange Tua hate and strange hate on my positive evaluation on him (which was not a minority opinion). 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Holy hell...

He isn’t much of a scrambler and should come back close to 100 percent. Horrible injury but his success isn’t predicated on his mobility. He should be fine long term. 

if Lamar Jackson suffered an injury like that it would most likely end his career as a starter. His mobility the only thing he has going for him... 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

49 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

NFL is a joke for moving the Ravens game back. Just making crap up as they go. The Niners played without key starters and they didn't move it back the Raiders oline couldn't practice and they didn't move it back. 

Oh lord don't do this. Ravens got 7 positives with new positives popping up each day since Monday. How could they possibly play that game on Thursday? Don't compare close contact to actual positive test. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Oh lord don't do this. Ravens got 7 positives with new positives popping up each day since Monday. How could they possibly play that game on Thursday? Don't compare close contact to actual positive test. 

It shows inconsistency and thats just the truth.  

How could they play? How did the 49ers play on a short week while they had all those close contacts and 1 positive and had to play 3rd and 4th string players. Sorry thats what your practice squad is for to make up for any players that are out. Those positive players for the Ravens still wont be able to play on Sunday which is why this is BS. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

It shows inconsistency and thats just the truth.  

How could they play? How did the 49ers play on a short week while they had all those close contacts and 1 positive and had to play 3rd and 4th string players. Sorry thats what your practice squad is for to make up for any players that are out. Those positive players for the Ravens still wont be able to play on Sunday which is why this is BS. 

Cause 49ers only had one positive and it was on Monday. They have 7 with some coming today. How do you even get all the close contacts in time to not spread to steelers. The risk of transmission to the steelers was way to high to play tomorrow. Its not to hard to grasp. People just want to look for conspiracy in everything. If tomorrow and Friday shows no new positive, than they got the transmission under control. And now the risk to steelers is minimal. This is doctors not the league.