Totty

Around The League V.2

5 hours ago, dante9876 said:

We don't know that. But what we do know is mark didn't punish anybody. He let those incidents happen. Ravens got out in front and punish their guy as soon as they could we assume. 

My reaction is under the assumption that if it is true it is BS.  Most teams are going to have incidents that violate the Covid rules.  What I want to see is the NFL coming down on each one.  The team and Gruden where fined after Gruden's first mask violation.

53 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

My reaction is under the assumption that if it is true it is BS.  Most teams are going to have incidents that violate the Covid rules.  What I want to see is the NFL coming down on each one.  The team and Gruden where fined after Gruden's first mask violation.

Other than the Ravens the league has come down on each one of them. Us harder cause we had multiple incidents. We haven't even given the league a chance to come down on ravens yet.  

They really should just put the Saints/Broncos game on national TV. That is must watch and Im glad the Raiders play the morning game so I can watch that train wreck

16 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Other than the Ravens the league has come down on each one of them. Us harder cause we had multiple incidents. We haven't even given the league a chance to come down on ravens yet.  

That is why I am basing my reaction on if it is true.

16 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Just read that the Saints are going to get fined again and lose a pick.  That is fair.  Letting the Ravens do in house punishment for a situation that is probably the worst or second worst, depending on how you feel about the Titan situation, of the year is ridiculous.