Around The League V.2

Totty

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Guy is a monster, just look at him and Metcalf.. I have no idea why they didn’t go to in the first. I remember banging the table for AJ Brown all 2019... kinda makes my outlook more bleak going into this offseason...

So many players I wanted that year and got almost none of them.  I wanted all 3 WRs from Ole Miss that year but with the way the draft fell I would have gone all defense until we picked Moreau.

That play shows the difference between our D and a good D.  We would take the extra tenth of a second and it would be a TD.  The Saints WR was wide open.  Also having your NT get the INT shows how lucky TO differential can be.  The Bears made their own luck with being aggressive and executing.

Mario Edwards,

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mario Edwards is still in the league?

Yup and he actually had his most productive season sack wise with 4 lol. 

Seeing Mack, Jihad ward, MEJ, Denico autry making a few plays in the playoffs this weekend is cool, I guess. I'm not one to hate on former players.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Mario Edwards,

Yup and he actually had his most productive season sack wise with 4 lol. 

Seeing Mack, Jihad ward, MEJ, Denico autry making a few plays in the playoffs this weekend is cool, I guess. I'm not one to hate on former players.

Same. Once all the draft picks were out of it on the Mack trade, I root for him. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Looks like the Steelers were the ones ravaged by covid all week wow terrible start

I said a few weeks ago that they were the team I wanted to play if we made it to the playoffs.  They were 11-0 or 11-1 when I said it.  They are a paper tiger.