Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Rams D is the most overrated thing on this forum. Their schedule was putrid.

Yes the number 1 overall defense is overrated lol I’m just gonna stop there cause u just proved everything to me. 

191 yards and game passing and 91 yards a game rushing. 18.5 point a game given up Lol #overrated 

Edited by agarcia34

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Styles make fights. Rams defense without a healthy Donald is very different

Obviously a healthy Donald makes things different, but that secondary was heathy and last time I checked Tampa has nobody like Aaron Donald on that defensive line and a worse secondary. 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Obviously a healthy Donald makes things different, but that secondary was heathy and last time I checked Tampa has nobody like Aaron Donald on that defensive line and a worse secondary. 

Bucs have better pass rushers than the Rams. Also the offense is much more of a threat than the Rams

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Bucs have better pass rushers than the Rams. Also the offense is much more of a threat than the Rams

I would strongly disagree on the better pass rush part. Bucs front 4 is not better then the Rams. Bucs pressure comes from blitzing. 

Also Bucs offense is better than the Rams but it plays Into the strength of the Packers team which is pass defense and not the weakness which has always been run defense. 

Will be a great game and with a chance of snow. 

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would strongly disagree on the better pass rush part. Bucs front 4 is not better then the Rams. Bucs pressure comes from blitzing. 

Also Bucs offense is better than the Rams but it plays Into the strength of the Packers team which is pass defense and not the weakness which has always been run defense. 

Also Bucs Run D is super good. 1st or 2nd in DVOA last time I checked. If the Packers struggle in the run game, then the Bucs will not play the Packers passing offense honest, just like the first game. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

100%.... Dude is a legit alpha MLB who's only going to get better. 

White, Sweat, Jacobs.... it was such an easy draft to get right and most of us here did.

I was preying we’d get Sweat with the 2nd 1st round pick.... I was crushed when he went a pick ahead of us 

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bucs have the best run defense in the league. Styles make fights though should be interesting but Brady is tough to beat

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

And he fit Paul’s de profile with crazy athletic ability as extra

I was not happy with the pick.  I like Jacobs but I still question the choice especially with good RBs being taken in the 2nd  and 3rd.

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yeah Don't care what questionable stats @oakdb36 pulls out, Devin White is a bonafide star of a LB and we look dumb passing on him for a future backup DE.

Just let me know which stats should be ignored and which should matter then.