Around The League V.2

28 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Do you agree with the Dolphins moving back up to 6 (giving up a 2022 1st) now that we know they ended up with Waddle?

I think they should have waited to draft night for a trade up. Once Chase and Pitts were gone, I think the value of the 6th pick went down a little bit. Probably could have traded up without giving up that first 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Tebow loves attention and he will get it with this. Never seen such a average talent get so much media love over and over and over. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopkins is trying to recruit Julio to Arizona. 

DHop and Julio on the outside, Rondale Moore taking the top off, and Kyler Murray running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. Jesus christ. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

DHop and Julio on the outside, Rondale Moore taking the top off, and Kyler Murray running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. Jesus christ. 

Didn't they just sign AJ Green as well? And they have Christian Kirk. The Raiders should sign Fitzgerald.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:14 PM, SimonGruber said:

I’m definitely in the minority but I’m rooting for Tebow. However he should of converted a long time ago 

He was playing baseball.

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Exactly, now all they need is a decent QB 😁😁