Around The League V.2

Totty

Jon: I’ll show you how to get a good deal Mike, you gotta offer really really low at first and meet in the middle

Mike: Ok, you’re the real boss Jon

Jon: *calls Atlanta* Hey gentlemen, I’ll give you 3 1st Round Picks for Julio right now

Falcon GM: Well damn Jon you got yourself a deal

Jon to Mike: Wow they took the first offer, what a bunch of suckers! I would of gave 6 of those things!

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

He will get traded for a 4th and a mid 2023 pick now that we are out of it.

Philly wasn't one of the teams talking about signing Nnamdi, either.  Yet.. ?

IDC if we get Julio or not.  I don't want to over pay.  But Gruden is trying to get that dog at WR.  We can't say he hasn't tried, it just hasn't worked yet.  

Sorry @drfrey13... I was trying to quote the post before you.  

Edited by Totty

“Cap space, cap space and cap space. The Raiders have roughly $6 million in cap space and still have to sign a majority of their draft class. Plus, while Jones would be an upgrade over anyone in its receiver room, Las Vegas is committed to Henry Ruggs III taking the next step. He is next to untouchable, and you figure the Falcons would want him in a trade.”

In what world would we give up Ruggs in a potential Julio deal?

I did find it odd that I. Johnson didn’t show up for OTAs not sure if it was injury related like him recovering from a injury but you would think with learning a new system in a crowded secondary that you would want to be there. 

Edited by agarcia34

Julio wants to win so the Raiders would be a hard sell, but it’s still possible to convince him. Talk to him about Gus Bradley. Plus, players just love Jon Gruden. Him, Carroll, and Tomlin are a few of the more likable coaches in the league. 

Carr fans will finally get their dream offense lol. Julio is a Top 5-6 WR still. Ruggs should ascend and be good this year, plus it’s VERY important to take the top off, you need speed. Also, I have always loved John Brown. Then you have Waller as a Top 3 TE. Jacobs/Drake is a really nice RB combination. The OL is where it gets a bit shaky, but it should be at least Middle of the Pack. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Julio wants to win so the Raiders would be a hard sell, but it’s still possible to convince to him. Talk to him about Gus Bradley. Plus, players just love Jon Gruden. Him, Carroll, and Tomlin are a few of the more likable coaches in the league. 

If he wants to win I'm not sure why he's so interested in going to the Patriots. Does he want to be a blocking WR or catching passes from Andy Dalton 2.0?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

If he wants to win I'm not sure why he's so interested in going to the Patriots. Does he want to be a blocking WR or catching passes from Andy Dalton 2.0?

This has confused me as well. I said this in NFL Gen and Pat fans got mad. Like… you aren’t winning a god damn thing the next two years with Mac Jones and Cam Newton.