Around The League V.2

Totty

If Brady signs with the Raiders. The ripple effect it has on the organization is unmatched. That whole lack of accountability is out the window from day one with him on this team. The way people look at this team is different. The way other players look at this team is different. It’s a game changer it’s a franchise changing move for a team that needed it so bad and it was right in front of them and they said no. 

The players that would have followed last year and this year. People can say well the Bucs had this and that but the Bucs didn’t have that leadership and accountability and someone that showed up every day and did things the right way. Brady brought that to Tampa. 

You can spin this whatever way you want. The Raiders ****ed up 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If Brady signs with the Raiders. The ripple effect it has on the organization is unmatched. That whole lack of accountability is out the window from day one with him on this team. The way people look at this team is different. The way other players look at this team is different. It’s a game changer it’s a franchise changing move for a team that needed it so bad and it was right in front of them and they said no. 

The players that would have followed last year and this year. People can say well the Bucs had this and that but the Bucs didn’t have that leadership and accountability and someone that showed up every day and did things the right way. Brady brought that to Tampa. 

And we would've likely traded Carr for more draft capital, picked up Gronk, and had an ish ton of cap space...

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think the 49ers with Brady last year could have won the bowl.

Idk. They got decimated by injuries. The Bucs stayed really, really healthy last year for the most part. 

They would absolutely be clear favorites heading into this season though, probably even if Rodgers and Green Bay weren't going through a lovers' quarrel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The fact that you even think a 42 year old Brady would come to this dumpster fire shows how ill-informed you are. The worst D of the decade, with one winning season in the last 20+ years, zero elite position players on either side of the ball outside of Waller.  You must be kidding if you think Brady would come here and tarnish the end of his career.  He would have looked washed up playing with this squad and would have known in training camp that he stood zero chance at winning a SB with our lack of talent and depth.  

We had a far worse D and similar O weapons to his last 2 years in NE where he averaged 26/ 10 TD to INT.  

The fact that you think Brady is stupid enough to consider playing for our dumpster fire shows your lack of football understanding and is insulting to Bradys intelligence.  I said from day one zero percent chance he signs here... ZERO!

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/18/espn-names-raiders-as-worst-defense-of-decade/

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The fact that you even think a 42 year old Brady would come to this dumpster fire shows how ill-informed you are.

I mean top NFL reporters and our beat writers said he was interested in coming here...

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

zero elite position players on either side of the ball outside of Waller.

The best WR this team's had in a long time did everything he could to get released by us to go play with Brady. Let that one sink in......

gettyimages-1174888320-e1568598486219.jp

Buccaneers-Falcons-Football-1613143359.j

4 hours ago, Fracta said:

The best WR this team's had in a long time did everything he could to get released by us to go play with Brady. Let that one sink in......

People also ignore that our team likely would've been completely different had we signed Brady. 

At the time we would've signed him we had what was considered to be a top 5 offensive line, a healthy Tyrell Williams, were on the verge of signing Nelson Agholor, had Josh Jacobs/Darren Waller, and likely would've acquired Gronk as well. 

In that scenario we also would've traded Carr for a 1st round pick, giving us 3, and had a ton of cap space to work with. Not to mention Trent Brown likely would've showed up to camp in shape if Brady was our quarterback. 

I think we would've had a much easier time attracting top tier FA with Brady in the building because guys want to play with him as we've seen in Tampa Bay. 

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I mean top NFL reporters and our beat writers said he was interested in coming here...

Show me one shred of proof that Brady ever considered coming to LV.  I won't hold me breath.   Dont believe everything you read LOL 

Zero chance Brady would have signed with us.....

It amazes me how little people actually use critical thinking and just believe everything they read from reporters/news hunting for a story and clicks..   

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Raiders wouldn't have won anything with Brady with that defense and rookie WRs, let's be real here. 

All i know is if Brady throws 3 Ints in the AFC championship game for us we lose to KC. 
Bucs beat GB after brady threw 3. 

Maybe he doesnt throw 3 here obviously, but Id say AFC championship game wouldve been our absolute ceiling.