Around The League V.2

Totty

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I wish but I wonder if WFT wants a QB.  They have a few DT I would take for MM.

A big part of trading MM is that a team can fit 3.5 million on there cap. That's what makes trading for  him so Interesting

41 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Colts are going to need a QB with some wheels now that Nelson is out 5-12 weeks.  Just so happens we have one of the best as our backup.  I smell a conditional 2nd round pick. 

D. Buckner.  Lol.  Keep pounding the table and praying.  M. Mariota and a pick for D. Buckner.  Or like someone else said on this forum, trade MM for a WTF DT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Colts are going to need a QB with some wheels now that Nelson is out 5-12 weeks.  Just so happens we have one of the best as our backup.  I smell a conditional 2nd round pick. 

Rivers just has to find a babysitter lol hold up he’s coming back to Indy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Rivers just has to find a babysitter lol hold up he’s coming back to Indy 

Babysitter?  He has like 28 kids.  Some of them should be old enough to watch the younger ones by now.  His wife's body is the one that needs a break.  Guy has 8 females in the house.  I would not retire until all of them were 18.

9 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Babysitter?  He has like 28 kids.  Some of them should be old enough to watch the younger ones by now.  His wife's body is the one that needs a break.  Guy has 8 females in the house.  I would not retire until all of them were 18.

Lol soo you’re saying he’s packing his bags for Indy right now

• Like 1