Around The League V.2

Totty

On 11/1/2021 at 1:49 PM, dante9876 said:

Depends on how you feel about the steelers. I still don't think.they finish about .500. They are barely winning these games and it was against teddy B, geno Smith and a hurt baker Mayfield. I honestly don't know what to make of steelers yet. I wouldn't  call it a throw away win. But if could easily be a team that didn't have a winning record that we beat. 

Just a reminder I called the steelers not being good early on. Big ben and that oline is a horrible mix. 

52 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Chargers collapse makes the wild card race really interesting. It's really about us, since we play them and the colts to end the year. Still a long way to go for us.

With the constant collapsing that seems to be going on, we might genuinely not even be stuck with the 7th seed. I can still see us getting to 10 or 11 wins. 

Funnily enough, Baltimore has the 1 seed right now and could easily wind up only winning 10 with what they've got left. Probably still in, 

Tennessee might scrape by into the playoffs, but they're pretty screwed right now. 

New England is peaking. They're in. 

The Bengals and Ravens are gonna probably duke it out for positioning, but one could still easily fall out. The Bengals have a tough schedule remaining. 

Buffalo is an enigma. They could win out or they might be stuck at 10-7 as well. 

San Los Angelediego....who knows. 

The AFC is still ridiculously wide open, but I actually really like our chances, especially if we play more like we did Thursday night.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

With the constant collapsing that seems to be going on, we might genuinely not even be stuck with the 7th seed. I can still see us getting to 10 or 11 wins. 

Funnily enough, Baltimore has the 1 seed right now and could easily wind up only winning 10 with what they've got left. Probably still in, 

Tennessee might scrape by into the playoffs, but they're pretty screwed right now. 

The Bengals and Ravens are gonna probably duke it out for positioning, but one could still easily fall out. The Bengals have a tough schedule remaining. 

Buffalo is an enigma. They could win out or they might be stuck at 10-7 as well. 

The AFC is still ridiculously wide open, but I actually really like our chances, especially if we play more like we did Thursday night.

On the radio standpoint I actually like where they’re at because they don’t currently have a playoff seed right now. Around this time last year in December they had to seed and they blew it I am feeling the better when they’re in this fringe/underdog seeding where they have to fight,  their backs against the wall and nobody in the media is giving them a chance kind of playoff. This is where we see what kind of leader Rich Bissacia is.

• Like 1

They'll have a shot if the run offense and defense play like they did against Dallas. Games against Cle and Ind are L if the run D doesn't show up. There's no playoff if they lose those two. The key vs Denver will probably be stopping their running game as well.

There's hope since the run D has been much better the last 2 weeks against good running teams (it was great vs Dallas).

Need Waller back too.

10 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Plus a lot of teams are having injuries at key positions.

17 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

the Giants and Bears games are going to bite us