2019 QB Confidence Index: Rating NFL quarterback situations 1-32

MikeT14

On 1/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Woz said:

Except said team (Jacksonville) is in relatively good position for taking a QB in the draft, while Washington is somewhat out of position.

Also, it's been readily apparent that the Jaguars have needed a replacement QB for the past three years. Why they haven't done anything about it, I don't know.

Are you kidding? Every media outlet has been slobbering Kyler Murray to the Redskins since 2 days before he actually declared. 

Yes. WE ARE THAT TEAM. Much like the Raiders with Al Davis. If an WR ran a 4.3 40, Davis took him. If a QB could throw the ball 80 yards, Davis took him. 

If a undersized QB declares for the draft, the Redskins are going to draft him. Cause we are that stupid and naive to think otherwise and draft something important, like say, a S or LG? Instead of getting rid of one who has so much passion and love for this team and the game, that he questioned the playcalling based on the evidence he saw on film? Yep, take Murray at 15, then take Trace McSorley in the 2nd round. 

I love misery. 

4 hours ago, mike23md said:

Are you kidding? Every media outlet has been slobbering Kyler Murray to the Redskins since 2 days before he actually declared. 

Yes. WE ARE THAT TEAM. Much like the Raiders with Al Davis. If an WR ran a 4.3 40, Davis took him. If a QB could throw the ball 80 yards, Davis took him. 

If a undersized QB declares for the draft, the Redskins are going to draft him. Cause we are that stupid and naive to think otherwise and draft something important, like say, a S or LG? Instead of getting rid of one who has so much passion and love for this team and the game, that he questioned the playcalling based on the evidence he saw on film? Yep, take Murray at 15, then take Trace McSorley in the 2nd round. 

I love misery. 

The "Tomorrow (and next year) start the same old thing again" line resonates. Too much so.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, mike23md said:

And all reports I have seen are the Brett Rypien did the best of all EWSG QB's. I really hope he goes to any team but the Cowboys and Redskins. 

Why not Washington? Because of the circus?

On 1/17/2019 at 5:18 PM, mike23md said:

And all reports I have seen are the Brett Rypien did the best of all EWSG QB's. I really hope he goes to any team but the Cowboys and Redskins. 

Actually I think it would be quite ironic if he ended up on cowgirls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 9:39 AM, mike23md said:

I love misery. 

Not saying Murray is Russell Wilson or Drew Brees, but I damn sure wish the Redskins had drafted Drew Brees over Rod Gardner in 2001 or Russell Wilson in the 2nd or 3rd round of 2012 instead of using  two firsts to trade up to get RG3 and a 2012 2nd round pick.

Eh, that safety we cut did more than question playcalling of the defensive coaches. He questioned the other players practice habits, work eithic, passion and the head coaches program as well.

What coach - or player - would want that guy in your lockeroom? Instead of working to improve the culture he seemed to just be complaining about everyone else to the media while he’s been missing open field tackles and blowing assignments on the field the last two years too, just like everyone else!

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

No one really, with the exception of Pete Carroll, and a claim by the Shanahans after the fact, believed in Russell Wilson that high. That's hindsight at its best. 

Same with Brees, to be honest.

On 1/22/2019 at 7:59 AM, MikeT14 said:

They have a solid QB situation. Wouldn't rule it out obviously, but they have solid guys to develop. (NOVEL CONCEPT NO?)

The Cowboys only have a solid QB situation if Zeke is rushing for 100 yards a game. Dak isn’t carrying any team just off of his arm.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Same with Brees, to be honest.

I loved Brees. I watched all his games at Purdue as I’m a big 10 fan. Of course, I wanted us to draft Santana Moss over Gardner that draft, but I definitely would’ve been pleased with Brees being our starter or back up on 01 and developing.

Archived