Identify Yourself (Freddie fans vs Those that hate winning)

NateDawg

Thoughts on Hire  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike

• Like (love winning)
    • Dislike (No longer a Browns fan)
    • Undecided (Can’t decide if I like winning)

I am tentatively on the Freddie Boat.

He has a football mind, people love him, can he lead a program is the question? 

Can we get a DC and a ST coach.

I'd be tempted to take Blake William's as a DC, he has a ton of experience under Greg and seems like a good dude, he will probably defend differently without Greg there. 

My stance was that I did not care one way or the other if Freddie was hired.  I wanted John Dorsey to make the decision.  It seems like that is what ultimately happened.  I think Freddie will do well, assuming that his prowess goes beyond being a great play caller.  Dorsey must have seen the other attributes that it takes to be a HC, and that is good enough for me.

I'm undecided if I like winning. I mean, I love to win and hate to lose but I'm still at the stage where winning feels wrong for some reason. Sure, head coaches get a lot of the credit but I'm counting on Baker to get me over the weird feeling of a win stage and take me straight to the obnoxious winning fan stage.

Ahhh the growing pains we are going to experience with this....We get more experienced coaches in here that screw up managing the game as a HC and you truly think this is going to be better? I can live with the growing pains and learning curve, but if we miss the playofffs the next couple of seasons because of inexperience mistakes are you going to be as willing to live with it? I will but am asking all of you fans of this. 

I just hope that he takes on only HC duties and hires someone to do the actually play calling. If he is doing both this is going to be just another in a long line of failures. 

We were in an extremely unique situation.  Normally, I wouldn't endorse hiring someone from a lame duck staff, but Freddie literally did everything possible to earn it.  His offense put up historically good numbers, and he had a rookie QB playing great.

This is still pretty Brownsy though.  If you told us all a year ago that Freddie Kitchens would be our new HC, I don't think any of us would be jumping for joy.  But for now, Freddie is my boo.

Image result for happy dance gif

Archived