Identify Yourself (Freddie fans vs Those that hate winning)

NateDawg

Thoughts on Hire  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike

• Like (love winning)
    • Dislike (No longer a Browns fan)
    • Undecided (Can’t decide if I like winning)

@DawgX

Yeah, I never meant to imply or suggest that Freddie had "bad game plans" as you say when I previously said "Loss and Offensive Struggles" next to the Ratbirds, Kansas Chiefs, and Texans games.

Just meant to note that when we went against winning teams and/or good defenses our Output/Offensive Efficiency was much different (as expected in part) than when we played and showed dominance against some of the worst defenses in the league.

I thought Freddie's game plans were really good, but just thought that context was worth noting.

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

@DawgX

Yeah, I never meant to imply or suggest that Freddie had "bad game plans" as you say when I previously said "Loss and Offensive Struggles" next to the Ratbirds, Kansas Chiefs, and Texans games.

Just meant to note that when we went against winning teams and/or good defenses our Output/Offensive Efficiency was much different (as expected in part) than when we played and showed dominance against some of the worst defenses in the league.

I thought Freddie's game plans were really good, but just thought that context was worth noting.

I agree to your points. Freddie still has learning too do. that’s why I am hoping that he forsure hires an OC. Having another top level coach who’s only job is working on the offense, scheme, and game plan will never hurt. Heck, McVay gets so much love but the dude has a run game coordinator and a pass game coordinator to go along with his positional coaches. 

To me that’s why the likes of Hue and Shurmur were major failures. They thought they were better than what they were. I don’t get the feeling from Freddie. I love the candidates getting mentioned to the position 

Archived