Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NateDawg

Identify Yourself (Freddie fans vs Those that hate winning)

Thoughts on Hire  

38 members have voted

  1. 1. Like or Dislike

    • Like (love winning)
    • Dislike (No longer a Browns fan)
      0
    • Undecided (Can’t decide if I like winning)


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

See... there will always be contexts for evil Kermit to live on...

Thought it was a little low energy but I played the hits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Half of my grumpy gifs are about to go out of the window. I need new material. Snarky and overly superior gifs here I come.

giphy.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might actually venture into NFL Gen next year just to troll with gifs featuring me on my throne mocking all other subordinate fan bases. Different gif genre to keep things fresh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

We were in an extremely unique situation.  Normally, I wouldn't endorse hiring someone from a lame duck staff, but Freddie literally did everything possible to earn it.  His offense put up historically good numbers, and he had a rookie QB playing great.

This is still pretty Brownsy though.  If you told us all a year ago that Freddie Kitchens would be our new HC, I don't think any of us would be jumping for joy.  But for now, Freddie is my boo.

Image result for happy dance gif

Yup. This time last year, I sincerely doubt anyone thought Freddie Kitchens was going to be our future HC.

Kitchens was my second choice, right after Arians. Once it became clear that we weren't interested in Arians for whatever reason, then I was quite confident that Freddie would get the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I might actually venture into NFL Gen next year just to troll with gifs featuring me on my throne mocking all other subordinate fan bases. Different gif genre to keep things fresh. 

I was thinking the same thing.

giphy.gif

 

Thought about it this year but then thought better of it. Its just too early. No one wants to waste their load on an hand job like 7-8-1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I might actually venture into NFL Gen next year just to troll with gifs featuring me on my throne mocking all other subordinate fan bases. Different gif genre to keep things fresh. 

I like these:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh on him as a leader of men, excited if he still keeps that edge and flare as a play caller. Big risk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Meh on him as a leader of men, excited if he still keeps that edge and flare as a play caller. Big risk

Not saying you're right or wrong, but why are you skeptical of him as a leader of men? Just because he comes across as more soft spoken? You can be a leader without screaming and getting in your face like the Gregggggg Williams of the world.

Edited by DawgX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Not saying you're right or wrong, but why are you skeptical of him as a leader of men? Just because he comes across as more soft spoken? You can be a leader without screaming and getting in your face like the Gregggggg Williams of the world.

Thus me being meh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the leadership style tbh.

’bout the business, direct, no fluff or BS, no screaming like an idiot, no self aggrandizing, no false bravado, humble, communcates well and builds relationships.  

Kinda dude I’d have loved to play for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love the leadership style tbh.

’bout the business, direct, no fluff or BS, no screaming like an idiot, no self aggrandizing, no false bravado, humble, communcates well and builds relationships.  

Kinda dude I’d have loved to play for.

It is sustainable. 

And is better than the fairy tale hue was telling. We are part something we are special etc.

Greg William's may take you higher short term but emotional leadership is hard to sustain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Dorsey must have seen the other attributes that it takes to be a HC, and that is good enough for me.

Also looks like Dorsey cleaned the coaching house top to bottom and I would bet has replacement candidates in mind to help Freddie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bruceb said:

Also looks like Dorsey cleaned the coaching house top to bottom and I would bet has replacement candidates in mind to help Freddie.

 

I would agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

It is sustainable. 

And is better than the fairy tale hue was telling. We are part something we are special etc.

Greg William's may take you higher short term but emotional leadership is hard to sustain. 

Out of likes..

You can’t win over time on emotion, it has to be due to preparation, execution and respect.

Motivation can’t be a selling point imo.  If your players need motivated, you drafted the wrong dudes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×