Kevin Stefanski is officially the Vikings OC

Uncle Buck

On 1/10/2019 at 9:55 AM, DoleINGout said:

Good luck finding another Quentin Nelson and Braden Smith.

Nelson no

Smith you can find a player like thatĀ 

there is some o line talent in that draftĀ 

and they have a piece like Eiflein there

just like with the Colts if they can add a few guys the entire unit can benefitĀ 

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Your team isn't getting past the NFCCG. Congrats on the win though.

We still got to the big dance, and we're still in the big dance. That's something McVay and Stefanski don't have in common.Ā :P

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We still got to the big dance, and we're still in the big dance. That's something McVay and Stefanski don't have in common.Ā :P

Dude the "big dance" is the Super Bowl. Your team isn't there yet and I seriously doubt they will get there.

Stefanski had 3 weeks as OC and he wasn't running his own offense. While it sucks that the Vikings missed out on the playoffs, I think we have enough talent to get back in it. I guess it just depends more on Mike Zimmer's ability to get the team going against quality opponents.

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Dude the "big dance" is the Super Bowl. Your team isn't there yet and I seriously doubt they will get there.

Stefanski had 3 weeks as OC and he wasn't running his own offense. While it sucks that the Vikings missed out on the playoffs, I think we have enough talent to get back in it. I guess it just depends more on Mike Zimmer's ability to get the team going against quality opponents.

No, the big dance is the playoffs. The Super Bowl is the last dance. As for your "serious doubts," we're in with one win. Only three other teams will be able to say that.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, the big dance is the playoffs. The Super Bowl is the last dance. As for your "serious doubts," we're in with one win. Only three other teams will be able to say that.

Well that's different. Good luck but I just don't have any faith in your team advancing any further.

Archived