Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Buck

Kevin Stefanski is officially the Vikings OC

Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2019 at 8:51 PM, jrry32 said:

He's stuck in Minnesota. Couldn't get the Vikings to the big dance.

Neither will McVay. Looks like they'll have a lot in common then.šŸ˜‰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Neither will McVay. Looks like they'll have a lot in common then.šŸ˜‰

You might want to watch this Saturday. You'll be surprised to see a certainĀ team and coachĀ in the big dance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 9:55 AM, DoleINGout said:

Good luck finding another Quentin Nelson and Braden Smith.

Nelson no

Smith you can find a player like thatĀ 

there is some o line talent in that draftĀ 

and they have a piece like Eiflein there

just like with the Colts if they can add a few guys the entire unit can benefitĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree @brownie man, my post is sort of tongue-in-cheekĀ despite Quentin Nelson beingĀ a rare talent. Braden Smith isĀ a great player as well and not easy to come by, although it is possible the Vikings improve over one draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jrry32 said:

You might want to watch this Saturday. You'll be surprised to see a certainĀ team and coachĀ in the big dance.

I know. It just won't be the team you think its going to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I know. It just won't be the team you think its going to be.

Ah, will the Vikings be leaving their couches to go play in LA? Because I'm expecting LA and Dallas to be playing.Ā xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Ah, will the Vikings be leaving their couches to go play in LA? Because I'm expecting LA and Dallas to be playing.Ā xD

Your team isn't getting past the NFCCG. Congrats on the win though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Your team isn't getting past the NFCCG. Congrats on the win though.

We still got to the big dance, and we're still in the big dance. That's something McVay and Stefanski don't have in common.Ā :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We still got to the big dance, and we're still in the big dance. That's something McVay and Stefanski don't have in common.Ā :P

Dude the "big dance" is the Super Bowl. Your team isn't there yet and I seriously doubt they will get there.

Stefanski had 3 weeks as OC and he wasn't running his own offense. While it sucks that the Vikings missed out on the playoffs, I think we have enough talent to get back in it. I guess it just depends more on Mike Zimmer's ability to get the team going against quality opponents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Dude the "big dance" is the Super Bowl. Your team isn't there yet and I seriously doubt they will get there.

Stefanski had 3 weeks as OC and he wasn't running his own offense. While it sucks that the Vikings missed out on the playoffs, I think we have enough talent to get back in it. I guess it just depends more on Mike Zimmer's ability to get the team going against quality opponents.

No, the big dance is the playoffs. The Super Bowl is the last dance. As for your "serious doubts," we're in with one win. Only three other teams will be able to say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, the big dance is the playoffs. The Super Bowl is the last dance. As for your "serious doubts," we're in with one win. Only three other teams will be able to say that.

Well that's different. Good luck but I just don't have any faith in your team advancing any further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×